logo

Posted:    Debra Hunt

poor service, dropped calls

T-Mobile
Clermont, Florida
I purchased a T-Mobile phone and, of course, the two year contract. I asked for the insurance also. 3 days later, my phone dropped out of my briefcase, into a puddle and never worked again. I went to the T-Mobile store in Ocoee and was told that there was no insurance and I would need purchase a new phone, at full retail. I was quite upset but, I did. My phone has never gotten satisfactory service, lots of dropped calls, garbled calls etc. I have called customer service three times. With no response, I went to the Ocoee staore again, and they put in a new sim card. New day, same problem. They are telling me that in order to get out of this useless contract, it will cost me $200.00 since I have only been in this contract for one year. his is very one sided. What about customer rights. STAY AWAY FROM T-MOBILE.

D. Hunt
Clermont, FL
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Feb, 2009 by   sexyny1970 0 Votes
i have had great luck with t-mobile call customer service especially if you ordered phone on line, even if you didnt, they will do something for you... they have always been fair with me i have had them for 5 yrs. call 611 to reach them on your mobile phone.
 2nd of Mar, 2009 by   Edmund 0 Votes
My partner and I both have seperate t-mobile accounts. We both have no service, or very little, when at his apartment so we are constantly dropping calls or the call becomes garbled or one sided (the person you called can hear you but you cannot hear them). Now here is the kick in the rubber parts, their nearest tower to my partner's apartment? 800 feet away!!! During a recent call to customer service, a manager came online and stated, "You know, if you complain too much, T-Mobile will cancel your account" EXCUSE ME?!?!?! Then he promptly hung up. I am willing to bet a years wages - cash - none there is no record of this call to them. I am waiting got T-Mobile to cancel our 10 year account - can they say milti-million dollar suit?

Tips to Radically Reduce Restaurant Checks