logo

www.worldresortpromo.info
THEY ARE A SCAM
3. (15 mins ago)
bellojewelsonline.com
I got completely different ring
4. (27 mins ago)
www.collage.com
No collage and no idea how to get money back
5. (36 mins ago)
Duracell
Leaking batteries

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

System Mechanic 11.5, Allons, Tennessee Complaints & Reviews - Defective Dangerous Software

System Mechanic 11.5 Contacts & Informations

System Mechanic 11.5

Posted: 2012-12-29 by    JimHoch

Defective Dangerous Software

Iolo Technologies LLC
Livingston Boatdock Rd
Allons, Tennessee
Phone: 931-403-3885
I downloaded SysMech V11.5 from the Iolo website. Avangate BV is their financial agent and so I paid them $29.95 and received the software and the license code. I installed the software on a brand new Computer (Asus P9X79 Deluxe, Intel I-7 3960 CPU, 32GB DDR3, OCZ SSD 533GB Drive, 2 TB Sata HD)

I had installed Windows 7 professional 64bit, with all 133 windows updates, all Asus OEM Drivers, Microsoft Security Essentials etc on the SSD Drive (C:)

After installing the SysMech 11.5 I executed the program 1 time which caused a total Crash. I could not boot up the computer in safe mode, recovery or any one of a number of recognized MS rescue procedures. After many hours of trying to resolve this I finally had to re-install Win7, all updates, and pertinent files.

Foolishly I decided to re install SysMech the second time turning off all programs, Virus protection and Windows firewall. The exact same result (complete Crash) occurred again.

Iolo in my opinion has the worst customer service and technical support I have ever seen in over 20 years of computer usage. Finally they emailed me and wanted me to reinstall their program (the third time and perform about 30 different tasks. No thanks I'm not your technician, just refund my $29.95 which they and Avangate BV refuse to do. I have saved all their nonsensical email communications should any attorney be interested in class action litigation or pursuing my legal remedies against them. I have registered complaints with the Better Business Bureau of the Southland, and online negative reviews with www.Softpedia.com Interestingly I note their are 37 1-3 stars and only 18 4-5 stars. On this site alone there are 14 negative reports.
Comments United States Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Stop Holding for Customer Service