Posted:

Scam

Synergy Tees
Synergy tees Synergy clothing synergytees.com is a total scam site, I ordered a tshirt on Oct 21st and am still waiting at first I just got excuses then he stopped emailing me after the time had elapsed were Icouldn't open a dispute thru paypal, I emailed him from another address inquiring prices for a bulk order and he was really quick to respond to that but never even responded back to me about the order I paid for. I belive this site is run by a cameron ligman what a scum bag. I see there are other complaints as well from this same company
Complaint comments Comments (6) Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Comments

26th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is a lie. And I believe that someone is trying to scam my company. I didn't even sell a t-shirt on October 21st. Besides, if this was legit, there is still plenty of time to dispute that with paypal. I include a delivery confirmation number with every purchase as soon as it ships.

I don't know if this website who is doing this or someone else. But now I and getting e-mails from someone saying If I pay them $1, 000 they will take this off the website. I will be taking legal action.
 27th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
Total scam site, I ordered Tshirt 3 weeks ago and Im still waiting.
 27th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes

Synergy Tees - Scam site
synergytees.com

Synergy tees synergytees.com is a scam site there claim utah screenprinting but I ordered some shirts from them and never received any i've emailed they can't provide shipping info I've got nothing but excuses, now won't even respond to emails. The time has passed so I can't open a dispute with paypal. do not order from synergytees its a scam site ran by single guy cameron ligman. I also emailed him from a different account and got a response right back but he still won't respond to my emails. Do not order scam site.
 26th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
These are all false claims from a criminal named Jake Huff who is trying to discredit my business. All orders placed receive a USPS Delivery confirmation number as soon as the order is shipped.
 26th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
 27th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

Synergytees.com - No order shipment
Synergytees.com

Synergytees.com is a scam site they never shipped my order and haven’t responded to any of my emails

Contact Us