logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
AT&T
AT&T doesn't care for loyal longtime customers
2. (7 mins ago)
Union Workers Credit Services
Pre-Approved Credit
3. (13 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!
4. (16 mins ago)

Accessing USB Modem

To
M/s. Tata Indicom

Sir,
I inform you that few days before I purchased a Tata Indicom SXC-1080 CDMA 1X USB Modem of your company. I was confident about your company & its service. But after purchasing your said modem I am just shocking. Its accessing capacity is too poor. It’s unfortunate.

Yours seals Executive told me that is it’s a fast accessing modem (256 KBPS). I just purchased your modem (Post Paid) without any testing just on your faith & now I am giving cost for that decision.

I used your Broadband Net service few months before with 256 KBPS which is more & more faster than your Present Wireless modem.

I thought your present (CDMA 1X )USB modem is more accessible and more reliable. In reality it is just opposite in nature.

Now I appeal to u that gives me some fruitful advice by which I can access my “Net Service” faster.

Hope you will try your best apart from your end.

Please Send your message in my mail address – www.bhaskar_1020@rediffmail.com as soon as possible. Waiting for your advice.

Thanking You
Bhaskar Roy.
Comments India Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jan, 2008 by   MAYANKSHANKAR 0 Votes
SCX 1080 CDMA 1x USB MODEM DRIVER
 8th of Jan, 2008 by   vipul patel +1 Votes
hi .. my name is vipul patel.... y are the scx 1080 cdma usb modem drivers are not intalling in WINDOWS VISTA
 29th of Jan, 2008 by   velupularambabu 0 Votes
hi good
 1st of Apr, 2008 by   Munjal Joshi 0 Votes
I have ur SXC-1080 CDMA 1X USB Modem but from me the driver cd misplace. so, pls send the installation file on my mail id.

Thanking you,

Munjal Joshi
 1st of Apr, 2008 by   Munjal Joshi 0 Votes
I have ur SXC-1080 CDMA 1X USB Modem but from me the driver cd misplace. So, pls send the installation file on my mail id.
 8th of Apr, 2008 by   Subramani 0 Votes
 10th of Apr, 2008 by   jitku 0 Votes
Hi,

I purchased the same TATA Indicom Postpaid Connection with USB CDMA 1x USB MODEM. The speed is surprisingly slow. I recommend to use MTNL CDMA Garuda which is much more cheaper (just 300 monthly) and thrice speed than Tata Indicom.

The Tata Indicom rates are really much higher 30 per hour even if you are in PostPaid. Thanx Rs. 2499 free scheme I am able to access some hours in a week.

I do have setup file (CD came from TATA Indicom) for USB CDMA 1x USB MODEM. Please mail me whoever want it. I will upload on FTP so that they can download easily.

Thanx
Jitendra Kumar..
 13th of Apr, 2008 by   sudipta mandal 0 Votes
Very good
 17th of Apr, 2008 by   KIRAN KUMAR 0 Votes
 17th of Apr, 2008 by   KIRAN KUMAR 0 Votes
have your SXC-1080 CDMA 1x USB Modem but from me the driver CD misplace. So, please send the installation file on my mail id.
 28th of Apr, 2008 by   kartik 0 Votes
 28th of Apr, 2008 by   anurag swami 0 Votes
hi

i hav just purchased ur usb modem sxc 1080 but the dirver cd is not running im my laptop.

so kindly send the driver software on my email id

thanx

anurag
I want phone dialer
I Want Telphone Dialer
I want Telephone Dailer
I want to phone dialer
 30th of Apr, 2008 by   Pranav 0 Votes
I would be very thankful if anyone could send me the driver for the sxc-1080 since vista has been giving me plenty of issues... thanks n advance.
 1st of May, 2008 by   S K Dwivedi 0 Votes
driver download
 1st of May, 2008 by   S K Dwivedi +1 Votes
i want CDMA 1x USB MODEM DRIVER
 4th of May, 2008 by   Sahab uddin 0 Votes
CDMA 1x usb wireless modem, I lost my installation CD, So u pls send the installation driver to my email id-sahab_maa@yahoo.com

Avoiding Mortgage Scams