Sweepstakes Audit Bureau

I just received a phone call from Sweepstakes Audit Bureau. They said I won $850, 000 that would be delivered to me tonight at my home. Asked if I wanted to be on the news or private delivery. I was to be escorted by our township police to the bank, the man kept saying to "cash" my check. I kept telling him deposit my check. The catch is I had to go to a CVS, 7-11, K-Mart, or Walmart and purchase a Green Dot Money Pack Re or Preloaded paper card for $490 to be given to the people bringing the check. After I purchased the card I was to call the office and let them know I had the card in hand. Office numbers are 650-739-8243 and 1-876-887-1707. The name used is David Bradley. I was given Access numbers for the check 05011 and a package number US5101. They also asked if I wanted a news crew here to record the delivery. They haven't heard the end of me yet, I will be in touch with local authorities so we can nail these guys. I hate scammers. Call your local law inforcement and report any phone calls from here.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful?

7th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
wanted me to send $5.00 research & data fee for sweepstakes unclaimed
 24th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - Scam
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau

My daughter also received a sweepstakes entry to win $12, ooo, 000 by sending in a $5.00 entry fee. What a scam! I plan on having my grandson draw a five-dollar bill and enclose it in their return envelope. Buying a first class postage stamp would be a better investment than their "sweepstakes" . (I urge others to do the same or buy play money and send it on to this rip-off company!)
 15th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes

Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - false claim
Camille Forschen
P.O. Box 52
Rock Lake
North Dakota
Phone: 701-266-5505

got a letter in the mail today asking me to send in a five-dollar processing fee for a sweepstakes entry-believe it is a scam came from sweepstakes audit bureau, dallas, texas 75354-9012
 7th of May, 2010 by    +1 Votes
What a GREAT idea!!! I just got my "Audit Letter" for $12, 000.000 today. When I got to the "just send $5 for research" I just shook my head and headed for the computer. Love, love the idea of play money being sent. It certainly is worth the postage stamp. Would love to see the looks on their faces.
 8th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Love this game!
Catch them; strip them off and then chase them with nettle leaves :)
 8th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Never Ever pay money to get money. Also never run someones check through your account unless you know first hand the history of the person or company. These are common indications of issues to come.
 27th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I completely agree. A real dead give a away for me is the bad grammar and misspelled words.What can I say, These guys aren't the brightest bulbs in the box. BE WARE!!!
 28th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
just got the same call; caller ID came up KIngston Jamaica. told the caller i thought it was a scam, he hung up, i called the sheriff to file a report!

Contact Us