Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Sweepstakes Advisor Contacts & Informations

Sweepstakes Advisor

Posted: 2011-06-16 by

Winnings

They tell you that you are in the running to win 12, 000, 000.00, just send 5.00 to secure your winning position. I have recieved three of these that say the same thing and yet I have already sent them 5.00 by the deadline and still didnt win. I am not sending another 10.00 to secure winnings when it should already by secured and just needs to be delivered! Watch out for this company.

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

Sweepstakes Advisor - Prize Report
TWUH-SER
P O Box 549012
Dallas
Texas
Phone: none

Receiving letters that I have won $12, 000, 000 in cash and to send them $5.00 for research and Data processing fee. I am tired of receiving this trash, if I won send me the money.
 22nd of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Tired of receiving these letters trying to scam $5.00 off me.
 13th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
if this true about the money i no that this is the four letter elizabeth rios
 19th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I am a Disabled Vetran, and love sweepstakes, and have been a member of sweepstakes advisor for, or since 2005, and I did receive a my last sweepstakes advisor report in 10-20-2013, and it is said it would be my last report, and there was a coupon, that said I can get three years for 38 dollars, so I sent a total of 50 dollars, and hoped I would get 5 years as a sweepstakes advisor member. I also share my sweepstakes to other vetrans . I called sweepstakes advisor, and they told me, that my subscription would be here in middle of January, I couldn't wait to get it. I did get my sweepstkes advisor on 12-30-2014, and it read January 2015officaial prize report VOLUME 6, and there were a total of 36 sweepstakes in this advisor, and 19 of the sweepstakes expired on the 12-31-2014. This means only two days. I called sweepstakes advisor, and they were closed I guess? and then some of the other sweepstakes expired one on December 30 2014. One expired 2-6-2015. one expired. This is my complaint. 19 expired right after I got the sweepstakes advisor.

Contact Us