logo

Choice Home Warranty
Non payment for repairs
4. (37 mins ago)
Choice Home Warranty
Fraud, failure to pay, lying
5. (44 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-02-01 by    gidgetlm

not getting paid

Survey Savvy
surveysavvy.com
I cashed out the survey on Nov 19. I waited the 6 to 8 weeks til Christmas. They emailed me and said it will be two weeks. January 14 no check. I emailed them and they said it will be 2 more weeks. i waited til January 27 and still no check. They said the same cock and bull story.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Survey Savvy complaints
Survey Savvy - Scam

Comments

17th of Oct, 2013 by   madskit 0 Votes
I ended a long term relationship with Survey Savvy because I had trouble getting paid. I tried to ask them for help and received only generic answers that didn't help at all. I was faithful to complete what they asked of me only to find out that for at least a year, I wasn't even in their program and they kept sending me materials to send in to complete the program all that time. I even completed some of the materials I was sent this month. And I'm not in the program? I finally stopped today after speaking with them on the phone. I feel like a fool for trusting them and if I had the money, I would hire an attorney to look into the fact that they are promising payment and then not paying you.

Credit Card Skimming + ATM and Debit Skimming