supportraltd.com

Posted: 2013-03-29 by

Charged for nothing

supportraltd.com
I was charged for products I did not purchase, therefore I believe this to be a fraud. I tried multiple times to e-mail supportraltd.com or to go to the site they charged me for but it doesn't exist.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

14th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
This company have fraudulently taken two payments from my account.. Have never heard of or contacted this website. Apparently they have gotten hold of my card details!!! Have had to cancel bank cards... Please check your account to see if you are a victim of this fraud.
 29th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Please this site has equally made me to be a victim of their devilish act, fraudulently charging me several times for a product i did not buy. Please can someone let them know the implication of what they are doing because am very sure that nemesis would son catch up on them.
 21st of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I just noticed a charge for $39.95 on my bank statement from Supportraltd.Com. I have never heard of these *%#@*holes nor have I ever purchased any product from them. I want my money back.

Contact Us