logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
gobuu.com
Don’t buy from this company
2. (4 mins ago)
OmanAir
refund
5. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
fugenx.com
Their work is horrible, slow and doesn’t worth of your money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Scam

SupportMart.net
India
supportmart.net
This company is a scam. I bought software at my local Wal-Mart AVG software for my computer because it was giving me trouble. I had trouble downloading the soft ware and called the tech number and got SupportMart.net tech services. They told me I had so much wrong with my computer and talked me into buying a year services with them for 169 dollars. Then they downloaded free soft ware trial versions to my computer. This was in September 2012 is did this. These people are hard to understand on the phone poor phone lines and some have bad English. At first I thought they could help me but they wanted me to buy more services from them for another computer I had that was newer and I told them no. Some of the techs knew less about computers than I did. Then on October 4th 2012 they took 80 dollars out of my account without my permission. That very day I told them about taking out money out of my account and canceled my services. They have refunded me 100 dollars but refused to refund the money stole. I called them many times and emailed them many times sent them copies of my bank statements and requested to speak with supervisor. I got person after person lying to me asking me to wait 7-10 days for a refund twice and then again another asking me to wait another 24-72 hours longer, they also laughed at me for getting upset with them. They tell me they refund the 80 dollars to my account and said my bank must be the problem. They sent me emails that say the refunded money to me before I had an account with them. Any way buyers beware that the tech center on your software maybe these people and they are a scam. I called Wal-Mart and got nowhere and tried to call AVG but only got this tech service. After canceling services these people did not want to talk on the phone they said they would call but did not and when I called them back they lied saying we tried to call you.
Comments India Antivirus Software
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Feb, 2013 by   James.smith +1 Votes
Yes!! There are lots of such companies running all over internet which make fake promise for providing online computer fix, but the fact is they just want our credit card details. Below are some points that you should consider before making payments to such frauds.

1 Do some research over internet searching comments and feedback's of people who are already a member.
2. Read about us page very carefully and cross check.
3. Ask them to show proof of any certification that their company promise to have for real.
4. Cross check the business PAN or any Registration Number, to make sure if they are registered.

I have been through all these points and found one, they have very professional experts and i am very much satisfied with their service till now.

Tips to Radically Reduce Restaurant Checks