logo

Little Fashions Boutique
EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE!!
2. (2 mins ago)
Identification Consulting
non delivery of paid-for documents
3. (3 mins ago)
Cheats

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

supplebodies.com Complaints & Reviews - unauthorized release of debit card numbers

supplebodies.com Contacts & Informations

supplebodies.com

Posted:    glenn cole

unauthorized release of debit card numbers

supple
supplebodies.com
unauthored subscriptions to magizines
release of debit card numbers to ship
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Aug, 2009 by   Supple 0 Votes
I'm requesting to cancel future orders of Supple. I have received 2 shipments so far and I have used your product for about 70 consecutive days. I am not convinced that Supple is helping me with my joint problems.
I called Customer Service and they said they could not cancel my future orders. According to your advertisement I should be able to call customer service and cancel any future orders.
My acct # is 0003649928
Last order received was on July 29th, 2009 - ord # X012553750010
Vincent T, Dulys
616 Cedarwood Lane
Crownsville, Md. 21032-1050
 12th of Dec, 2010 by   Patricia Madison 0 Votes
To whom it may concern

I am trying to cancel my order I can no longer take this prodec
I had called your customer service dept and they said I would have to
cancel my next order On line.

Please see to it that my next order is cancled. order # T043161400015

Patricia Madison
 6th of Feb, 2011 by   Steven99 0 Votes
Exact same thing happened when my wife ordered supple, not only she did not get any result but supple company shipped her again without her permission, and when I call the customer services they want us to return it and pay for the shipment until they refund her money, this is obscured, and when I ask them to email me the wave file of my wife's voice, their answer is " we do not have the capability" they just say OK, we have cancelled it, it is an unacceptable excuse, cancelling and refunding an unauthorized charges on her credit card is two different thing, I am going to take the case to the Federal Trade Commission if they don't act quick enough her unauthorized order No. is : X022421050014, I have decided to reflect this negative review on every possible site...Centreville VA 20121...steve
 6th of Feb, 2011 by   Steven99 0 Votes
I have already posted my comments . Read under Patricia Madison, regarding an unauthorized charges by Supple on my wife's credit card.
 18th of Jun, 2012 by   Shirley Kanter +1 Votes
Hi this is Shirley KANTER PLEASE CANCELL MY ORDER FOR SUPPLE I CANNOT AFFORD IT AND I ALSO FOUND A NEW PRODUCT WITH THE SAME INDRIEGENTS IN THE PRODUCT AND WAY CHEAPER, SO I WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY SUPPLE AGAIN. THANKS SHIRLEY KANTER 920-756-3875
 15th of Jun, 2013 by   jbsilver 0 Votes
I ordered Supple due to having problems with my knees. When I got up in the mornings my knees were stiff and they hurt. I had to move around for a while in order to be able to walk normally. I tired my first shipment and felt it did not live up to the claims they listed for this product. When I got another shipment I immediately canceled my debit card to stop any further shipments and charges. I didn't realize they had put me on automatic re-order at the time. I kept the product and did not use it until recently. I figured it couldn't hurt. I began using it regularly to wash down my multivitamins along with my other medications for blood pressure and diabetes. After a few weeks I began to notice that the pain and stiffness I felt was beginning to subside. To be honest I'm not sure what's happening but I don't get up with stiff knees and they don't hurt like they use to. I've read the testimonials. I know every product doesn't work for everyone but this one seems to be doing its job for me when I stayed on a regular schedule and took it daily. It seems the active ingredients have to build up in your system before it can help. Now I'm going to find out if I can order more without auto refill. If not I'll use up what's left and try to find a similar product with flexable payment options. It was three weeks before I notice relief . JB Chicago
 17th of Oct, 2014 by   Nahun Arita 0 Votes
Estoy molesta con uds y no se como le van hacer pero a mi cuenta me devuelven el dinero que debitaron, porque yo no les autorice que me mandaran 2 latas de producto, y lo hacen por vender porque el ultimo pedido que hice con uds fue de 3 latas, no 2 y si quisieran darle buen servicio al cliente lo logico era que llamaran y me preguntaran si queria las 3 o 2 latas del producto. Aparte el numero de telefono que use para hacer el pedido esta cancelado desde el 13 de 0ctubre y tres semanas atras yo llame y dije que no queria mas el pedido por el momento. Asi que quiero mi dinero para el lunes depositado a la cuenta que lo retiraron o los demando por abuso de confianza y retirar dinero sin autorizacion del dueno de la cuenta. Mi esposo esta molesto por que es de su cuenta que retiraron. Espero su respuesta manana o a mas tardar el lunes 20 de octubre. no estoy bromeando estamos molestos con ustedes por abusivos y solo quieren vender.
 17th of Oct, 2014 by   Nahun Arita 0 Votes
he mandado ya mensajes de que recibi producto sin yo haberlo pedido, asi que quiero de inmediato el dinero de regreso a la cuenta de mi esposo y que vengan por su producto a mas tardar el lunes 20 de octubre. Es un abuso y falta de etica como compania no pregunatr al cliente y mas cuando yo llame para pedir un alto del producto y que yo llamaria si lo queria de nuevo. Aparte no pueden decir que es continuidad por que he pedido 3 y 2 latas intercaladas; como saber cuantas latas queria, asi que lo hacen solo por vender no hay nada de atencion al cliente. Quiero de inmediato el dinero a la cuenta, yo no les pedi ningun producto, porque desde hace dos semanas yo llame y les dije que ya no queria mas el producto. Asi que si no me devuelven el dinero consultare con un abogado, por que lo que ustedes han hecho es abuso de confianza y retirar un dinero sin autorizacion del dueno.
 17th of Oct, 2014 by   Nahun Arita 0 Votes
La orden esta a nombre de Suyapa Mejia y la orden es # x04601625001. Referente al correo anterior de producto que no ordene y abusaron retirando de la cuenta y enviando un producto que no he pedido y que hace 2 semanas cancele, porque mi hermana lo pide por amazon y hasta sale mas barato el envio. Y diganme quien no quiere ahorrar?

Health Care Reform: What Now?

Latest Groups