logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
2. (10 mins ago)
ComputerShare
transfers
5. (39 mins ago)
British Airways
they over booked the flight which meant my flight was changed to the next day

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

supplebodies.com Complaints & Reviews - unauthorized release of debit card numbers

supplebodies.com Contacts & Informations

supplebodies.com

Posted:    glenn cole

unauthorized release of debit card numbers

supple
supplebodies.com
unauthored subscriptions to magizines
release of debit card numbers to ship
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Aug, 2009 by   Supple 0 Votes
I'm requesting to cancel future orders of Supple. I have received 2 shipments so far and I have used your product for about 70 consecutive days. I am not convinced that Supple is helping me with my joint problems.
I called Customer Service and they said they could not cancel my future orders. According to your advertisement I should be able to call customer service and cancel any future orders.
My acct # is 0003649928
Last order received was on July 29th, 2009 - ord # X012553750010
Vincent T, Dulys
616 Cedarwood Lane
Crownsville, Md. 21032-1050
 12th of Dec, 2010 by   Patricia Madison 0 Votes
To whom it may concern

I am trying to cancel my order I can no longer take this prodec
I had called your customer service dept and they said I would have to
cancel my next order On line.

Please see to it that my next order is cancled. order # T043161400015

Patricia Madison
 6th of Feb, 2011 by   Steven99 0 Votes
Exact same thing happened when my wife ordered supple, not only she did not get any result but supple company shipped her again without her permission, and when I call the customer services they want us to return it and pay for the shipment until they refund her money, this is obscured, and when I ask them to email me the wave file of my wife's voice, their answer is " we do not have the capability" they just say OK, we have cancelled it, it is an unacceptable excuse, cancelling and refunding an unauthorized charges on her credit card is two different thing, I am going to take the case to the Federal Trade Commission if they don't act quick enough her unauthorized order No. is : X022421050014, I have decided to reflect this negative review on every possible site...Centreville VA 20121...steve
 6th of Feb, 2011 by   Steven99 0 Votes
I have already posted my comments . Read under Patricia Madison, regarding an unauthorized charges by Supple on my wife's credit card.
 18th of Jun, 2012 by   Shirley Kanter +1 Votes
Hi this is Shirley KANTER PLEASE CANCELL MY ORDER FOR SUPPLE I CANNOT AFFORD IT AND I ALSO FOUND A NEW PRODUCT WITH THE SAME INDRIEGENTS IN THE PRODUCT AND WAY CHEAPER, SO I WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY SUPPLE AGAIN. THANKS SHIRLEY KANTER 920-756-3875
 15th of Jun, 2013 by   jbsilver 0 Votes
I ordered Supple due to having problems with my knees. When I got up in the mornings my knees were stiff and they hurt. I had to move around for a while in order to be able to walk normally. I tired my first shipment and felt it did not live up to the claims they listed for this product. When I got another shipment I immediately canceled my debit card to stop any further shipments and charges. I didn't realize they had put me on automatic re-order at the time. I kept the product and did not use it until recently. I figured it couldn't hurt. I began using it regularly to wash down my multivitamins along with my other medications for blood pressure and diabetes. After a few weeks I began to notice that the pain and stiffness I felt was beginning to subside. To be honest I'm not sure what's happening but I don't get up with stiff knees and they don't hurt like they use to. I've read the testimonials. I know every product doesn't work for everyone but this one seems to be doing its job for me when I stayed on a regular schedule and took it daily. It seems the active ingredients have to build up in your system before it can help. Now I'm going to find out if I can order more without auto refill. If not I'll use up what's left and try to find a similar product with flexable payment options. It was three weeks before I notice relief . JB Chicago

Way How To Deal With Stalkers