logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Dealdash.com
Whatever you do, do not waste your time here
2. (4 mins ago)

Supple Drink Contacts & Informations

Supple Drink

Posted: 2012-03-20 by    Charlotte4120

Customer Service in orderin

I called in to get more detailed information on the product Supple and in doing so I later found out after providing my card information that the full payment of $114. + would be deducted today. On the show it stating a 60 day free trial, however when you call in you have to pay NOW. After finding this out I told the representative that I did not want the order because I did not have the monies to pay right then I was under the impression that it would be billed at a later date. He went on to say to me "Well what did you expect when you called" "You would not have called without the monies" The the male rep when on to ask personal questions about how I was living and what would I do in an emergency as far as monies are concerned. He continued to go back and forth even after me telling him that I did not want the Order 20 times. After that he decided to offer a $62. deal so that I could lock in the 40% discount today 3/20. I feel that this program is very misleading and the reps need to be a little more compassionate instead of prying into your personal business, I explained to this person that most info shows offer s $29.95 3 payment or 4 but he explained that that is not there and again that I would not have called if I did not have the monies. I was very disappointed at the way the rep basically attacked me. I would not recommend calling the Supple 1-800# to order anything due to the lack of customer service this rep shown. If anything is charged out of my account I will be seeking a lawsuit.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jun, 2012 by   two from MD 0 Votes
We are having the same problem. Our product was not shipped but our credit card was charged. We have a dispute in with the credit card company and will NOT do business with this company.

Scam The Scammers