logo

1. (20 mins ago)
Freelancer take my 888 dollars
2. (22 mins ago)
Freelancer.com
No support, impossible to reach them as well
3. (23 mins ago)
Freelancer.com
Account closed after milestone payment
4. (32 mins ago)
22-24 carat gold dust for sale
Gold Dust
5. (47 mins ago)
247-host.com
They didn’t provide services and stopped to communicate with me

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Super Low Rentals
New York
Phone: 646-535-2206
superlowrentals.com
This online website basically charges a $50 application processing fee if you're interested in any of their apartment listings. My application was approved and I was informed of such in an email. However, after that I was never contacted about anything. I was not told if there was an apartment available to view. I was not told if there were no apartments available to view. The following is the email I received from Super Low Rentals: Dear C...

You are receiving this email to inform you that your online rental application has been approved and that you have passed the pre-screening process for all of the available apartments that we are now offering at this time. Your contact information has been placed on a call back list so that you can be called in to view an available apartment. When you are called, you will be able to view any of the apartments that are currently available on our website at this time; you will also be given a chance to rent any of the available apartments on the spot if you choose to do so. In order to ensure fairness, everyone will be called in the order in which their application was submitted into us online. As a result of this, we cannot guarantee that everyone who applied will receive a call back. You will not receive any more notifications after this email. Please keep an eye on our website to find out if a particular apartment that you may be interested in has been rented out or not. We do update our website very often. If you have any other questions or concerns then feel free to contact us. We wish you luck with your application and we hope you get the affordable apartment that you need very soon. Thank you and have a great day.

Superlowrentals.com

What kind of nonsense is that?? First I'll be placed on a call back list. WHEN I WILL BE CALLED, is the next sentence. BUT, calls are made in the order of received applications and as a result, there's no guarantee that everyone will receive a call back. I was definitely one of the "EVERYONE". No more notifications after this email?? I'm only encouraged to keep checking the website(?) I was also encouraged to contact Super Low Rentals. I took Super Low Rentals up on their offer. When I followed up at the end of April with an email, I let Super Low Rentals know they were pulling a SCAM. Unsurprisingly, I never received a response.
Comments United States Apartments Rental
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Sep, 2011 by   Mother and Daughter 0 Votes
This website is SCAM they take advantage of people in need . They charge me $50 dollars never return email, they should shot down this website.

People like you should be a shame. Taking advantage of people in need.
I will make sure I will contact the TV news chanel 9 to tell them about your SCAM.
 20th of Apr, 2013 by   Klever Gonzalez 0 Votes
It's Been exactly 9 days since I payed 50$ application in superlowrent to help me finding apartment. I haven't gotten any help since that, and they sent me this email
'Your contact information has been placed on a call back list'
call back list ?? Como on now ! I SHOULD BE CALLED I payed the 50$ I can't even go and see the places this is BS
And this what I'm so piss off
we cannot guarantee that everyone who applied will receive a call back.
I payed the 50 dollars I can't just throw out this money !
 19th of May, 2013 by   Yiseily 0 Votes
It happened to me the same. They charged $50 dollar, I was approved but no one calls. I lose my money and time.
Something has to be Done with those Fraud people. 05/18/13
 14th of Aug, 2013 by   Pablito_renting 0 Votes
Thanks guys for the info. I was about to sign in but I realized that there was something weird about this website. Too good deals to be truth.

Sorry for your bad experiences. Let's shot them down!
 21st of Feb, 2014 by   michellegj 0 Votes
I just called superlow rentals and got the same wonderful deal to pay $50 to see apartments and move in immediately. I asked the guy his name he told me Mark Robinson on the ad in the classifieds his name is listed as Mark Roberts, if he can't even remember his name that is not a good sign.i immediately looked up reviews for superlow rentals and I'm not surprised. This is definitely a SCAM.
 17th of Apr, 2014 by   Winlowe 0 Votes
My biggest concerns about superlowrentals.com was the fact that they asked for a lot of person information and the last four digits of my social security number. I usually always check these sites out, but as I had just completed my profile on Zillow I thought that this email was in response to this. However, before I paid the $50 I did Google them and found out this is a scam. However, has anyone had any problems with their credit due to the fact that you have to provide the last 4 digits of your SS#? Thanks.
 13th of Aug, 2014 by   Robert Huntr 0 Votes
I got The Apartment from Super Low Rentals on 08-11-2014.. They are not Scam as far as i know. so Grow Up People !!!

Things You Should Never Buy New