logo

Kamera Kids/Sutherland Models
Unprofessionalism
2. (26 mins ago)
Geico Insurance
Fraud: adjusters committing fraud in arizona
3. (54 mins ago)
IBC Bank
Awful customer service
4. (55 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
5. (55 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fake charge and they sent me wrong contact info

Consumer Tips & Tricks

2400 S. Ridewood Ave. , Ste 30
South Daytona, Florida
Phone: 1-888-726-2229
sunshinetimeshares.com
Sunshine Timeshares is the biggest timeshare resale scam out there. They called me out of the blue one day and asked me if I wanted to either sell or rent out my vacation property. I said, which property? I do own a couple. The woman named Gail who called me said, the one you want to do something with. Well I would like to sell my Marriott Grand Vista I told her. She said that they have immediate demand for that property. Daytona gets so filled up during special events that we have to put people in Orlando. I asked her where do you find the buyers? She said, our company advertise on TV and we do face to face sales presentations in our walk in showroom. All of which is a lie. They have no commercials on TV and they certainly don't have a walk-in showroom. She directed me to the company's web site where she quickly pointed out a piece discrediting the BBB and showed me pictures of their so called "home shows". Those pictures are even false. What they actually are, is an unrelated event happening in the same mall where they just happen to be located. Everything about this company is a lie. All they do is put your info on their website and forget about you till you call. All they are after is the upfront marketing fee. They don't present your property at a "home show" or a presentation. They never give anyone gifts to get people to their presentations because they do not exist.. All they do is take your money! Please don't fall for this scam. I am out $998. don't let this happen to you. Believe the BBB, look up the complaints filed against this company with the attorney generals office, and believe me this company is defiantly a SCAM. Stay away!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Feb, 2012 by   concerned citizen0523 0 Votes
Please identify yourself if you were truly called by us. Because Bright House Networks can certainly verify our commercials that we pay for several times a year and I believe the tables that we set up in our mall parking lot during the special events certainly counts as participating in our mall's home shows. Please check your facts prior to stating remarks that are incorrect. Everything we say that we do we can prove and verify. I think you are from another company making false statements because you have nothing else to do.
 16th of Jul, 2012 by   "Big D" 0 Votes
The initial complaint is on the mark! I received the same sales "pitch" for my Marriott Timeshare. Twenty complaints with BBB, all surrounding "service issues". Next stop should be complaint with the Florida Attorney Generals office as well as getting the word out to as many people as possible about this company. I was told my Marriott was in great demand also, sounds like the standard "line". I would love to speak with 2 - 3 references for the company..The whole concept is humorous, they are attempting to advertise Timeshares in an area which is all ready "saturated" with units for sale, and their market appears to be with people who can not afford to purchase? If I was looking to purchase a timeshare I don't believe I would shop at a "mall". I would have had much more respect for this organization if they would have portrayed the facts as they are right from the start - selling a timeshare is difficult, it could take years. Some people sell them for $1.00 just to get out of the maint fees.. .
 13th of Sep, 2012 by   kixy1126 +1 Votes
This review is absolutely correct!
 13th of Sep, 2012 by   kixy1126 0 Votes
Sunshine Timeshares needs to be SHUT DOWN! Horrible customer service, they take your money and disappear. Definitely a SCAM. I've been through their torture, it is a nightmare. Save yourself the hassle and go to another company. Sunshine Timeshares has a "F" rating on BBB for a reason!!
 25th of Oct, 2012 by   "Big D" 0 Votes
How come they don't advertise how long units remain on the market, and how many never sell. How come they can't give you the names of happy clients. How come they don't update their website, says 21 complaints and all resolved, they must have overlooked mine. How come they tell everyone their units are in high demand. If you are stupid enough to deal with this company and don't believe these things can't happen to you, I would like to sell you a beautiful price of swamp land, don't worry, I will give you my word!

Consumer Financial Protection Agency