Sunrise Credit Services, Inc.

P.O Box 9100
New York
I received a collection notice from this agency that i owe $15.96 for playboy subscription. I never subscribe any playboy magazine in my life and i was just wondering how did i got this? i was browsing through the net and saw a lot of people posting about this SCAM!!! I really hope that this scammer will be soon get caught!
Complaint comments Comments (6) Complaint country United States Complaint category Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful?

27th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I work for them and those subscription fees are from those cards you send in the mail from other magazines. They dont affect your credit!! Someone must've filled one out in your name
 3rd of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hi, I'm a consumer advocate in NYC. I have recently settled several cases with Sunrise under the FDCPA. Feel free to contact me for free advice or representation. If your rights have been violated under the FDCPA you are entitled to up to a $1000.
Attorney Harvey Rephen
 24th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I too got a bill from your company for Playboy magazines that I did not subscribe to in the amount of $15.96 I never ordered nor did I recieve any magazines-please correct this error!
 24th of Dec, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I too have recieved a billing for $15.96 from Playboy which I never ordered nor recieved-please correct this! You may reach me at ewaldt_47@yahoo.com
 27th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have found that a T-Molblie bill that accured while I was deployed in Iraq and had to pay through Sunrise Credit services remains posted to my credit report even though the bill had been paid off nearly 4 years ago.
 27th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I Just got a debt collection notice from them. It allegedly is for a subscription to Playboy. I did not solicit, authorize, request of want the subscription. The bill is for $16.68. I have filed complaints with the FTC, NY-BBB, AG's office and US Postal Inspector. They are just digging their hole deeper and they don't even know it. "Is I smart or watt"?!?

Contact Us