logo

sunny scooter

Posted:    SUNNY SCOOTER

moped

sunny scooter
I PURCHASED TWO MOPEDS FROM SCOOTERDEPOT.US . WHAT A RIP OFF...I PURCHASED THEM IN MAY OF 2010.ONE OF THEM HAS 33 MILES ON IT AND THE OTHER 38...WE HAVE HAD TO TAKE THEM APART 11 TIMES TO UNSTICK THE FLOAT IN THE CARB. BECAUSE OF THE CHEAP PARTS THEY USE.I HAVE HAD TO CALL SUNNYSCOOTER AT 1-888-839-7088 SEVERAL DIFFERENT TIMES FOR HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM.AFTER BEING PUT ON HOLD FOR AN HOUR EACH TIME, YOU WILL GET THE RUN AROUND. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER NAMED JASON IS THE RUDEST PERSON IVE EVER TALKED TO.HE TOLD ME I WAS STUPID, SILLY AND JUST DONT KNOW WHAT I AM DOING.THEN HUNG UP ON ME.HE ARGUED WITH ME AS IF I WERE AN IDIOT. SUNNY SCOOTER WILL REFUSE TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK.I NOW HAVE TWO MOPEDS THAT I PAID OVER $1500.00 FOR THAT DONT RUN AND A COMPANY THAT RIPES PEOPLE OFF.. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE DEAL IS.SCOOTERDEPOT.US IS THE REASON WHY THE COUNTRY IS THE WAY IT IS TODAY.TAKING ADVANTGE OF GOOD HARD WORKING EOPLE...
Comments United States Motorcycles & Scooters
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Sep, 2010 by   UncleBob 0 Votes
That's the reason buy local. Even if the internet is a good deal, you will recover the difference your money by not having all the hassle. If you had bought a scooter(local) they could be loaded in a vehicle and dropped off with the dealer. I NEVER purchase off the internet something I can't afford to lose on. Good luck with your problem.

Better Business Bureau's Consumer Tips