Low quality

We purchased awnings from Sunair several years ago. The awnings are noisy with squeaks and rattles and at times do not operate properly. We have contacted Sunair numerous times, only to have them put the problem off onto their dealer in the area. When we contacted Sunair last, they stated that, "the awnings are now out of warranty". When we stated that we had reported problems to them within the warranty period, they stated that, 'it is no longer our problem."

Not only weren't the issues ever addressed by Sunair, we were treated rudely, nearly with contempt by the woman that runs the office.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?

24th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Interesting. I have had a Sunair awning over my deck for over four years now; it has always worked perfectly. and shows no signs of wear. The construction is sturdy and cleans well under pressure washing. I like my awning so much, I am about to order another one. Also my salesman and customer service couldn't have been better.

Contact Us