logo

Spirit Home Services, LLC
spiritducts.com - no service delivery
3. (50 mins ago)
North Shore Animal League America
Be very aware of the animals you get from North Shore
4. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
www.boxhop.com
They provided useless tracking number
5. (1 hr 21 mins ago)

Posted:    Nicolee

Nude photos taken

Sun Tan City
Sanford, Maine
When I entered Sun Tan City Monday night I was told it was a Sun Tan City Holiday. The staff pressured me to do a "free versa spa" session. They finally convinced me and I agreed. I tanned in a bed first and then moved on to versa. During the drying process I looked up to the open ceiling of my room to see a cell phones camera aimed straight at me. Completely undressed I screamed "excuse me" and the phone quickly disappeared. I got dressed and called my mother and the police, I walked out into the lobby to find that one of the employees was missing. I left the building to speak with dispatch to notice the missing male employee standing in front of Planet Fitness next door playing with his phone. When the police officer arrived she took down everyones names that were in the building. I filed a statement with the police and have an attorney. We are awaiting evidence to pursue this. Sun Tan City's employee's refused to fess up to who had taken my pictures. They refued to give up their district manager's phone number. The police told us that girls have complained of people peeping at them over the tops before. Tney need to improve their safety in their store. Who knows how many other girls have had this happen and aren't even aware. They wouldn't refund my money or cancel my six month contract. If or when the warrent is approved I will have the necessary evidence to pursue this case in Court.
Comments United States Sexual Abuse
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Mar, 2011 by   dsgrntld2010 0 Votes
I am so incredibly sorry that this happened to you. I can honestly say as a former salon director (and prior to that and asd) in that location I have NEVER EVER in my two years with that company EVER had ANYTHING like that happen to MY CLIENTS by MY STAFF. I am appauld at what took place. I am BAFFLED as to WHY Lisa's number was NOT given to you (after her being contacted first per "princess of darkness" (her) orders). as a salon director your first priority is to keep the clients safe at all times. PERIOD.
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   uannoyme 0 Votes
As that is a completely uncomfortable situation, there is another side that you aren't thinking about. You are going after a great company for something that 1 employee who never worked for Sun Tan City after that day may or may not have done. Since that incident, you can see that they have put up cameras in the Sanford Salon as well as strict enforcement of their cell phone policy up to and including termination. And way to throw in that 6 month membership that you want to get out of. Instead of just going into another surrounding Sun Tan City for your tanning needs, you are throwing the company's name around like trash. There have been numerous measures taken to ensure that doesn't happen again. The client was more than protected. If all you wanted was your money back you could have called client services, not made up stories.
 17th of Apr, 2011 by   poorasdirt@gmail.com 0 Votes
Hummmmm, made up stories, after you acknowledge that new security cameras have been put up, and that NEW policies have been implimented regarding cell phones etc? Sounds like it was a legit complaint, and if offering a refund on a 6 month membership would have solved the issue, then it would certainly been a very small gesture to make. Would a person who simply wants a refund go to such great lengths by calling the police, etc? Nope don't think so.
Does this make the entire company bad? Nope of course not, but now they are on notice that this has and can happen.
so get over the blind defense. It very likey is a fact that this incident happened. dela with it to make sure it doesn't happen again, Simple!
 8th of Mar, 2013 by   Sammilove23 0 Votes
THIS DID NOT HAPPEN! SHE MADE IT UP! THERE ARE CAMERAS THAT COVER EVERY SINGLE INCH OF THE SANFORD STC... YOU'RE CLAIM IS FALSE. UNFORTUNATELY IM NOT SURE WHAT YOU WERE PLANNING TO GET OUT OF IT. I WAS AN EMPLOYEE AT THE TIM, THE WALLS OF EVERY SUN TAN CITY ROOM ARE A MANDATORY 12 FT HIGH SO EVERY CLIENT CAN FEEL SAFE. IT ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT SOMEONE STANDING ON SOMETHING. IN WHICH CASE THE MANY TANNING CONSULTANTS WOULD SEE THE SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR. TO ASSUME THAT IT WAS THE ONE HOMOSEXUAL MALE WHO WAS ON BREAK AT THE TIME IS LUDACRIS. THE ALLEGATIONS ARE ABSOLUTELY FALSE, AND IT SHOWED WHEN THE CASE WAS DROPPED. WE TAKE PRECAUTIONS BY HAVING CAMERAS SO THERE IS NO QUESTION AS TO WHAT HAPPENED OF SOMETHING WAS TO GO WRONG

Warning: Don't Take a Chance with Illegal Downloads