Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited

sui northern gas pipelinelimited
Pakistan
ali@hashoogroup.com
Dear Sir,
I am Wajid Ali Khan and living in Rawalpindi, having consumer number 46947773894 . For the last few months I feel that my meter is not correctly recording the readings which needs to be reviewed soon. I shall highly appreciate if you can rectify the meter so that I receive the correct bill in future.
Thanks and Regards.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Pakistan Complaint category Car Service Centers
Was the above complaint useful?
More Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited Complaints & Reviews
Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited - No regular meter reading+missing bills. [3]

Comments

14th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Assalam-o-Alaikom Sir there is thefting of gass in our street please come and stop this work they thefting the gas with the help compressor Please come and check our Colony The Adress is Iqbal Conlony Qurban Lines opposite cantt area station Thanks.
 10th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
sir, previously my sui gass bill vide consumer no.56242400002 wrongly received december 2012 Rs.5554/- due to sticky metre, After that I received the bill jan.13, Rs.6862/- Feb:Rs.5816/- Pl correct my bill according to my previouse consumption.
Thx a lot, Muhammad Aslam s/o Muhammad ismail Through Hassan Raza.ghouse colony, ward No.5, Muzaffargarh city.Ph.03327281412

Contact Us