Subway

Posted:

would not give me a sub for 5.00

subway
Livonia, Michigan
I was at subway on 04/11/08 . I wanted to order the chicken bacon ranch footlong sub which on the sign said any footlong sub for $5.00. I was told it could not get it for $5.00 because it was one of the subs not included in the $5.00 range. the chicken bacon ranch sub is not a special sub. It was in the list with all the other subs for $5.00. I had to order another sub wich i didn't really want. I would like to know why i couldn't get it for $5.00 ? This may be my last visit to subway. And the thing is it is advertised all over for any footlong sub for $5.00 . I call that false advertisement.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

27th of Aug, 2009 by    +1 Votes
It states in the commercials that this is only at participating restaurants. Subway is a franchise. All of their stores are individually owned and operated. It is up to the owner of a particular Subway restaurant as to whether or not they want to participate in the promotion.
 20th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
it states any REGULAR footlong. Excludes premium subs, and some subways have the chicken bacon ranch as a premium one. learn to read.

Contact Us