logo

Posted:    whiteoutaz

shampoo

suave
Peoria, Arizona
I have been using the "new" shampoo and conditioner(almond shea butter) for almost a week... but I refuse to use it ever again. I was trying to be frugal and heal my hair... but obviously suave can't... the price should go back down to 89 cents a bottle... that is about how much it is worth if that. I am so disappointed. I used suave only when I was growing up and never had a problem.. now it seems they are duping everyone into buying their product. and it is CRAP. My hair has never been this bad... ever.. even when I was in Cosmetology. Then I try to call and complain...which I have never had to do in my life. ever. and they don't have anyone you can talk to on the weekends.. not even automated.. which for as big a company it is surprised me.. I will never ever buy anything from suave... you ruined my hair.. I mean I have bought bad shampoo and conditioner before but NEVER this BAD! i want a refund and new hair now how are they going to pay for that????

Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Apr, 2012 by   043023 -1 Votes
I wish I had read all these reviews a week ago, before I ruined my hair. I'm sooo disapointed, sad and been in tears for most of the week!
Bought this kit and used it as the instructions say to do: I've been growing my hair for a year now which was healty, I decided to use this product since it seemed to be all I needed to make my hair perfect, after I was done applying it all and rinsing. My hair felt like gum... It broke and it stunk (it still has a smell) ever since it takes 2 days to dry, I've spent time at the hair saloon got a trim but need to cut more off. (LIKE ALL OF IT)
I need to repair my hair ASAP. I have to travel in a month for work and need to look presentable. PLEASE LADIES HELP ME!!! WHAT SHOULD I BUY TO FIX THIS??? Im USING OLIVE OIL, MAYO, REPAIRING HAIR MASKS..ETC!!! ITS MAYBE 2% BETTER BUT MOST OF IF WHEN WET FEELS LIKE STICKY, BREAKS OFF...IT TAKES FOREVER TO DRY BUT WHEN IT DRIES ITS PUFFY LIKE. BIRD NEST.OMG!!! IM SOOO SAD, UPSET, CONFUSED..WHY DO THEY ALLOW THIS COMPANY TO SELL THIS?? PLEASE, PLEASE ADVISE. I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!!!
I SURE HOPE THIS REVIEW AND MANY OTHERS GET TO SUAVE MFG...THEY MUST STOP SELLING THIS!

I called SUAVE to complaint I was asked to leave a message, the next day some lady called & left me a long message (which I couldn't actually understand what she was saying, she didn't speak up and the connection was bad) She said something about her sending me some samples & I should moisturize my hair...OK done it & hasn't helped...It's been a week NO SAMPLES EVER ARRIVED!!!
 20th of Apr, 2012 by   ShellyArm 0 Votes
I AGREE 100%!! The exact same thing happened to my hair after using the Keratin 30 day product! My stylist had to cut 12 Inch's off!! On my numerous calls to Suave to speak to someone about this, I have received not a single call back. In fact the ONLY representative that I have been able to speak with, told me this product is really intended for "Virgin Hair" and they are looking into changing the labeling!! You think!! I will never, ever buy anything made by or associated with Suave after this nightmare.
 13th of Jun, 2013 by   Broadnax 0 Votes
I used Suave two weeks ago and my scalp has some bumps and very sore I called customer service and they only offered $65.00 co-pay.

Police Expose 35m Letter Scam