logo

SB Sky Blue / Aircon Engineering
Lying operator
4. (54 mins ago)
Pringles
Pringles having pungent and foul smell of oil and taste bitter
5. (56 mins ago)
Club Absolute
False information provided

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Strike It Rich VII Sweepstakes, Largo, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Prize Listing

Strike It Rich VII Sweepstakes Contacts & Informations

Strike It Rich VII Sweepstakes

Posted:    kevinanglo90

Prize Listing

National Magazine Exchange
8285 Bryan Dairy Road Suite 150
Largo, Florida
Phone: 1-800-307-6247
I just got in and received my mail and I found this little envelope addressed to me saying "NOTICE TO ALL ENTRANTS" and had a deadline saying June 3, 2010. The letter said that it was trying to reach me regarding my $1, 100, 000.00 prize entry that I didn't even know I entered into. It said that I had to call the number and submit the registered prize entry number. I didn't. I figured before I didn anything, I would look it up on the internet to see if it was legit. IT'S NOT!!! I should've known because I haven't entered any contest recently. How do they find our information? It's a disgrace that people would do this.

Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Jul, 2012 by   bobsmom 0 Votes
I got a mailing on 7-18-2012 and called the number the next day and figured out quite quickly it was a scam. They got mad when I said I didn't own a credit card or debit card. They even lead me to believe they were tied to PCH. There new number their using is 18003862637.
 24th of Sep, 2012 by   Roger Zeise 0 Votes
Yes! This is a telemarketing scam to get you to call them. They then try to high pressure you into buying all kinds of unwanted reading material. Thinking you won something, it's a lot easier to sell you and to get your card number. I've gotten several of these mailings over the years. There still doing this so I guess they are still making money at. it.
 24th of Sep, 2012 by   Roger Zeise 0 Votes
Yes! This is a telemarketing scam in which they get you to call them. They then try to high pressure you into buying all kinds of reading material you don't want. I've received several of these mailings over the years. There still at it, so my guess is that they are still making money at it. Well, it's not mine. Yours Truly, Roger L. Zeise

23rd of Dec, 2012 by   Cyril Augustin Jr. 0 Votes
LOL!!! I just got one of those Strike it rich sweepstakes VII in the mail. It is Funny to me. I never entered any sweepstakes. They expect a person with common sense to just send the money for some prize If I won just send me my money...Oh, I'm suppose to pay you $100 so you can give me $100, 000 Yeah, RIGHT. TRASH!
 23rd of Dec, 2012 by   Cyril Augustin Jr. 0 Votes
LOL! I just got one of those Strike it Rich VII things in the mail yesterday 12/23/2012. These crooks just expect me to send money for a prize I won??? If I won give me my prize. YOU NEVER PAY FOR A PRIZE YOU SO CALL WON! NEVER!

THEY WANT YOU TO PAY THE $100 FOR YOUR 1 MILLION OR $100, 000 PRIZE you won! I never even entered any sweepstakes! These people are crooks, evil...trying to take advantage of the hard times going around the country. If a person going thru some real financial problems, not thinking clearly, they would see this as a blessing or sorts. Thats the sad part...you always gotta be on point with stuff like this. TRASH it!
 29th of Dec, 2012 by   llh66 0 Votes
i keep getting the same letter decided to look it up and here are all you people ..i knew it was a scam cause i never enter anything! its a magazine co they want you to call so they can get you to buy their magazines that you don't want or need! i think they shouldn't be allowed to just send you letters and yes thank god they don't ask for money because a lot of people out their don'to know their being scammed and don't look it up and send money. my poor 87 yr old aunt got scammed because she was lonely for over $200.000.00, lost her house and now is living with relatives because of a phone scam asking for money just like these stupid letters, so beware of all things you don't enter, any phone calls. i get one for a alarm co that doesn't exist that wants to put it in my house. what are they gonna do if i say yes and let them in?..thank god i looked it up. just a warning for that one too. thank god for this site and people out their willing to share.
 26th of Feb, 2013 by   Zach G. 0 Votes
Well, well it looks like they're at it again. All I can say is that they're not getting MY money. Besides, what company would even want to give away a million dollars (besides PCH which I know they do). If anyone gets a similar letter in the mail, DO NOT CALL!!! I almost got in trouble once already after a calling scam and I am just looking out for the people. Again, DO NOT CALL THE NUMBER ON THE LETTER!!!
 22nd of Mar, 2013 by   Dot Anderson 0 Votes
Madrid Spain I received a letter saying that I won US$815, 950..00 the letter was from
International Police telephone #01134648841510 from a Mr. Anthony Sanchez
Interpol, and my winnings are being deposited at CENTRAL Bank of Spain and that
a Mr. Schneider Rudolf I was suppose to call him, because he was appointed my
financial Consultant. I did thru a period of over a year for this and that expense.
Mr. Rudolf telephone #s are 01134648841510, 01134608237659, 01134917692966.
I was taken in by them for over $10, 000.00. IT IS A _SCAM. Mr. Anthony Sanchez
was the Director General International Police Madrid-Spain, Don't believe it, SCAM.
There are several names used, and addresses. BIG FOOL I AM
 17th of Apr, 2013 by   on u scammers 0 Votes
Well the strick rich vll sweepstakes is back at it again, as I got my mail today 4/17/2013, I was asigned a identification # that was assigned to me on the first of April 2013 and that the letter would serve as a formal notification of my eligiblity in the $1, 100, 000.00 and to call them @1-800-386-2637 and to provid the identification # and then I would be asked to confirm my address, but wait I never entered a sweepstakes, just last month I was hit on the internet about winning a large lump sum. There are alot of scammers out there that don't care about other people except them selves taking advantange of people who fall for things like this. UNLESS YOU ENTERED YOURSELF JUST BEWARE OTHER WISE, DON"T ALLOW THESE PEOPLE TO TAKE YOU UNDER...
 8th of Jul, 2013 by   Yeah baby! 0 Votes
Those bastards. Filthy animals I tell ya...
 9th of Feb, 2014 by   G.O.R. 0 Votes
Yes they have sent me a letter also. It states no purchase required. Sponsored by National Magazine Exchange. The Prize is 30 Installments of $36, 6.67 The total lump sum of $550, 000.00. You know it should be something done about this Scam because it could really do some damage to someone. G.O.R
 10th of Mar, 2014 by   BKY 0 Votes
Of course, I got a letter, too. (Or I wouldn't be here!) Can anything be done about this company if they aren't actually stealing from people. I understand that their employees are difficult and rude (and annoying, frustrating, exasperating, etc., etc.), but have they caused anyone financial harm? Maybe by talking people into buying magazines they don't really want, but as long as the merchandise (magazine) is delivered, where is the crime? Have they been accused of identity theft, using or selling a customer's credit card info? That would be my biggest fear. Second, will the act of me calling them in response to their letter create a "business relationship" that would negate the "Do Not Call List"? Will my phone then be ringing every day with their telemarketers, or telemarketers of their affiliates?
 22nd of Jul, 2014 by   the chosen nerd 0 Votes
Thank you all for this info. I live with my grandmother and she wanted to call. I told her to wait until I got more information on the company and she agreed (thank goodness). However, I do wonder how they have evaded legal retribution for this long. Seriously thinking about calling them, recording it, and suing them to the point where they wouldn't have the money to send a letter. Maybe then we could move on with our lives.

Cash Machine Scam