logo

lame commercial

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Straight Talk, Springfield, Missouri Complaints & Reviews - Phone Stopped working

Straight Talk Contacts & Informations

Straight Talk

Posted: 2011-02-25 by    Janna Currier

Phone Stopped working

Straight Talk
Springfield, Missouri
Phone: 417-521-4773
I just bought another 6 month unlimited card, second time. reactivated 2/22/11, which made the phone good until Aug. 25th, 2011. My new service pin # is 199 591 157 063 670. I had great service for the first 6 months, but today 2/24/2011, my phone has frozen up! This is my only communication. I have no landline. I bought the the phone at Walmart in June of 2010. I paid by credit card 270.00 for this 6 month plan. I would like to have it put back on my credit card or I will have it disputed with my credit card company. My email address is currierjd@gmail.com. My home address is 5481 S. Sycamore Ave. Springfield, Mo. 65810
My husband passed away 6/9/10, and this is why I got the phone, to save money. Please contact me as soon as possible by email, as my phone is frozen up.
Janna Currier
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Feb, 2011 by   butterfliqueen5 0 Votes
If you contact Straight Talk they will have you send them the phone, and they will send you a new one. They can also put your number and minutes on the new phone.

Fight Back Against Identity Theft