Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Straight Talk, Springfield, Missouri Complaints & Reviews - Phone Stopped working

Straight Talk Contacts & Informations

Straight Talk

Posted: 2011-02-25 by

Phone Stopped working

Straight Talk
Springfield, Missouri
Phone: 417-521-4773
I just bought another 6 month unlimited card, second time. reactivated 2/22/11, which made the phone good until Aug. 25th, 2011. My new service pin # is 199 591 157 063 670. I had great service for the first 6 months, but today 2/24/2011, my phone has frozen up! This is my only communication. I have no landline. I bought the the phone at Walmart in June of 2010. I paid by credit card 270.00 for this 6 month plan. I would like to have it put back on my credit card or I will have it disputed with my credit card company. My email address is currierjd@gmail.com. My home address is 5481 S. Sycamore Ave. Springfield, Mo. 65810
My husband passed away 6/9/10, and this is why I got the phone, to save money. Please contact me as soon as possible by email, as my phone is frozen up.
Janna Currier
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
If you contact Straight Talk they will have you send them the phone, and they will send you a new one. They can also put your number and minutes on the new phone.

Straight Talk Logo Straight Talk Logo Straight Talk