logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
2. (1 mins ago)
Lumera
Their terms and conditions are fake
3. (2 mins ago)
Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
4. (2 mins ago)
Prime Group
Terrible company!
5. (18 mins ago)
Southern Energy Homes
roof leaks and horrible customer service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-12-16 by    Frustrated to death

Black listing

Straight talk
North Carolina
I have been a customer of Straight Talk for about 2 yrs.
They post online offers...The only thing is, if you take advantage of the offers such as buy a service card get a free phone.They then put you on there BLACK LIST ...Which is directly out of the mouths of 3 separate employees of there's.
One would think that they would be glad that you are buying there products let alone giving them to people that are continuing to use there service.
That where not customers of there's before
Instead they put you on there Black List
They don't post any limits on these purchases So what kind of business practice is that other then a stupid one?
When you try and get customer service you get nothing but the run around handed off from one person to the next.Some that can't even speak English! Oh silly me...thinking that they might be able to communicate with you.Never getting anyone that can or will give you an answer
The phone service is fine but the customer service is...lets just say VERY LACKING at best
I guess in the end...you get what you pay for!!!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Feb, 2013 by   MikeMalle 0 Votes
I purchased Straightalk and was told it was unlimited everything. During the first month my internet shut off and when I called I was told I went over my usage but it would be restored when my new month started. Two months went by and still no internet. Then I was told my phone was the problem and Wal-Mart replaced the phone telling me I would now have internet service. Still, no internet service four months later! During this time, I would call and speak with representatives who could only tell me, "Sir, did you read the terms and conditions?" They could barely speak English! and this is very frustrating!!! I was told my usage was so high because I did not log off my Facebook Page!! As you know, with the 'no contract service', the phones are more expensive so I have tried to stick it out. The customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with and it takes forever to end up getting NO RESULTS!!! My phone doesn't use a sim card so I can't use it with another company. I WILL switch ASAP!! And NEVER recommend Straightalk to anyone.

Chinese Nuke Scam