logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Maytag / French Door Refrigerator
Problems with the ice maker!
2. (0 mins ago)
Mayan Palace Resort
I want everyone to know about this scam!
3. (15 mins ago)

Straight Talk

Posted: 2011-03-17 by    grahamc1965

Rip Off

Straight Talk
I bought a $30 and received a $45 service card .
I added the $30 card to my phone and added the $45 card as a reserve . I received confirmation that both cards were added, the $45 card would automatically be activated at the end of the service date of the $30 card . i went online to see if i could activate the $45 card early, and found out that there was no record of it being added to reserve . And i had received a confirmation from Straight Talk 10 seconds after i added the $45 card that it had been placed in reserve and was accepted .
I have emailed the 5 time, made 4 calls to them, and the still give me the run around that it was never added . The wanted me to give them the pin number, but after almost 30 days, it had been trashed as it was supposedly added and confirmed .
They will not help in any way other than repeatedly emailing me or calling me asking me for the pin number so that they can add it to my phone .
I have told them repeatedly that the card was thrown away a few days after it was applied .
Most could not even speak English very well, and were no help at all . One supervisor said he would authorize a one time complimentary $45 card, but then another Foreign speaking woman came on the phone and said another supervisor over rode the decision since i could not produce the original pin number .
Customer Service is Horrible, but the phone service has been very good .
But after getting screwed out of $45 dollars, i think it is time to find another phone provider .
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Vacation-Fraud