I was one of the "lucky 50" callers that won a netbook. what a piece of Junk. I have no idea what the brand name is. I can only get one or two websites to work and they have told me that they sent me an email twice so i could return it and they would check it out. I never received them and I am still waiting for the information via land mail. I have just about given up on getting it to work. I may just use it as a paper weight.

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

2nd of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
We have done a background report on Professional Marketing International and other known accomplices (see below link) PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE NEED TO ADD OR UPDATE ANYTHING! Please note report consists of previous client feedback who had previously done business with Professional Marketing International.

BACKGROUND REPORT – Professional Marketing International - http://fiadservices.com/company-list/reported-large-scale-scam-list/professional-marketing-international-scams/

Reported accomplices so far for Professional Marketing International;
Imergent Inc.
H.O.M.E. Inc
H O M E Inc.
Tafiti Consulting

Please check out the other companies we have also been informed of listed on our site should you hear of them in the future.

FIAD Card Services (please visit our website, http://www.fiadservices.com ). We definitely can be of help if you have not yet received a full refund. We have no upfront fees and work on a contingency basis. We only need you to answer a few questions to confirm we can help. PLEASE NOTE- The original purchase date must be within the past 24 months.

Contact Us