logo

Jamie's Rescue
dog rescue
3. (13 mins ago)
fweshdesigns.com
I can’t reach the seller
4. (19 mins ago)
Beware

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Stonegate Private Bank & Trust, Bolton, England, Lancashire Complaints & Reviews - fake address

Stonegate Private Bank & Trust Contacts & Informations

29 Knowsley Street
Bolton, Lancashire, England
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 871 974 7501
I have received an e-mail announcing that I have won a prize fron AGG UK. As I live in Argentina, I couldn´t go to the address given to receive the prize. So they offer me to contact this bank that does not exist to get aprize cheque that will be deposited in an online account. In Argentina it is very difficult to income money of a foreign currency so I have decided to investigate the company Archon Global Group and this bank. I found that the address given exist but instead of AGG there is a car park and instead of a bank there is a lawyer´s office.
Comments United Kingdom Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Dec, 2012 by   Laura T. 0 Votes
I received an e-mail about the Winning Prize days ago too. It came from the same Stonegate Private Bank & Trust but it said the prize was from another campaign.

Fake officers requested me many official documents such as Copy of my Passport, Driving license, tax bills and etc.

Appreciated for any of you who stop by and read this article, please pass this information to your friends to prevent this scams.

Regards,
Laura T. (Thailand)
 30th of Dec, 2012 by   Lisa Helmer 0 Votes
Stonegate Private Bank & Trust in Bolton exists...but like many other Banks there will be Scammers pretending to be from them...We should probably just look carefully...Check the senders email address, as most Scammers will use @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, @gmail.com or any other free email service.
 9th of Jan, 2013 by   Lisa Helmer 0 Votes
I advise that you contact Stonegate directly using any of the numbers below to verify suspicious transactions, emails or individuals. They are very helpful.

+44 (0) 871.974.9002
+44 (0) 871.974.9003
+44 (0) 871.974.9004
 15th of Jan, 2013 by   nazira 0 Votes
Could anyone from bolton please confirm this bank? I also received email regarding this matter.Said that you won a prize, need you to open an online account and then ask you to deposit some money for charges.
 20th of Feb, 2013 by   Wanie Bahari 0 Votes
Hi. I also received the same email telling me that I've won a prize. I did email a reply however get suspicious on this programme. Luckily I come across this website and manage to know that this is a scam. Thanks to all individuals above that reported on this. Please, what can we do to stop this? As the prize is so tempting that I'm afraid there are lots of out there will be cheated!
 12th of Jun, 2013 by   tamisu 0 Votes
here is one of the emails i got from these creeps...if is sounds like a duck and walks like a duck and looks like a duck, its probably a duck thanks for posting your comments and hope this helps others who check it out
------ 原始邮件 ------
From:"basxo2452";
Date:2013年6月11日(星期二) 上午10:01
To:"Ben Shao";
Subject:Re: BANK CONTACT

sir i DO have questions. ?i need to know what exactly is expected of me here.. bottom line..im talking money out of my pocket... you have been vague in that area...spell it out for me ..step by step. and i need to know what if i choose a different offshore bank than you have chosen?

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 7:23 PM, Ben Shao wrote:
Dear Tamara,
?I just sent your personal information to my attorney so he can start processing the documents. I will send you copies of the papers as soon as they are ready. Meanwhile, as stated in my last email, you are required to open a secret numbered offshore account where i will transfer the money temporarily before you transfer it to your local account in your country. After very careful research, i found out that the most suitable offshore bank for this kind of transaction is STONE GATE PRIVATE BANK. The bank is located in London which is one of the best offshore banking locations. Their offshore accounts are also secret numbered accounts so the transfer is almost untraceable. You can contact them with the information below:

STONE GATE PRIVATE BANK
Email: service@stonegatepb.co.uk
Phone: +44 203-514-6635

Please contact them and mandate them to open an offshore account for you. This account must be available by the time my attorney finish processing the documents because i just got words from my attorney that the documents will be ready today. I do not want any setbacks nor do i want to take any chances. If you can't carry out this task as instructed above, please do not waste my time. Like i said earlier, i have carefully planned this and this is the only way we can achieve success. Also, if you have any questions or you require my assistance in anyway, please feel free email me. Do get back to me as soon as you contact the bank.
 23rd of Jul, 2013 by   luzelle fisch 0 Votes
I am so glad that I came across this website. I got this email on 20 July 2013, saying I won a prize (GBP873, 650.00 Pounds Sterling) and have to collect it at the following address: 48 Churchgate, Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 1HL. I have to provide proof of identification such as drivers lisence or passport. Luckly I did not send them my details.
 25th of Oct, 2013 by   shao 0 Votes
BIGGEST LOSER AND BIGGEST SCAM
BEN SHAO
DO NOT REPLY TO ANY EMAILS BY HIM.

3 Tax Tips for American Consumers