logo
search

Stonebridge Life Insurance, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - want to cancel no idea how

Stonebridge Life Insurance Contacts & Informations

Stonebridge Life Insurance

Posted:

want to cancel no idea how

Nevada
jcpenny has me on a monthly life insurance thru stonebridge life, we can't sem to find or figure out how to cancel it, rip off.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
You should be able to go this website http://www.stonebridge-jcp.com/ and email them or call the toll free # 1-800-527-9027.
 9th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
THIS COMPANY WILL CALL, CALL, CALL TO GET YOU TO ADD A RIDER TO YOUR POLICY. TALKED TO AN REP BY PHONE ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND HER TO PUT ON THEIR FILES (DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN) JUST GOT ANOTHER CALL FROM THEM IF THEY KEEP IT UP I'M CANCELING.
 25th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I also feel cheated by 'stoned binged' and I want to know if anyone has
thought of contacting an attorney for insurance fraud charges and or
other related to similar charges for the way this company is doing the
customers. I feel 'stuck' but I may want to cancel payment to a place
that screws me over. Let it go to collections and go from there. I need to find another company. IS THERE ANY LAWYERS WILLING AND HAVE THE GUTS TO SUE THIS COMPANY? Anyone up for a class action lawsuit??? How many on here, seriously want to file charges and also contact the State Attorney's office? Greg Abbott is Texas's Attorney General!
 28th of Jun, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Hi,
My name is Tony and I totally agree with you, they did the same to me.
On Feb. 3Th, 1987 they had me to sign up for the accidental insurance with the promise that, if, NOTHING happens to me in ten years, then they be more than happy to pay back all my paid premiums.
On Dec.3rd 2007 they cancelled my original policy on their own and seven days later they reopened a new one without consulting with me or sending a check for all those years and I thought that the original policy still is enforced that is why I was keep making a payment until few days ago when finally I was able to get the hold of them, to my surprise, I was told that on Dec. 10, 2007 the new policy has been in effect or my old policy has been switched to the new one which on the new policy there is not such a deal.
I was informed that I should write a letter to their head quarter which is located in Plano, Texas and ask them why this happened to me.
I asked if, I may have their phone number or their e-mail address instead of writing a letter which will take months to get the result back, but again to my surprise such huge insurance company dose not a have phone number or the e-mail address to resolve their clients issue!!!.what this one tell you?
I feel that I got STUCK right here and they are acting like bullies.
If any one out there can help me, please do so, I will greatly appreciate.
Thank you.
 30th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear Tony, Unless you got an attorney that Stone Bridge is scared of, and the same attorney can legally attack, don't expect any money back. Best course of action, find other victims of Stone Bridge, network enough victims to approach some law firms and file a multi-million dollar lawsuit. If you or others feel the same way, about Stone Bridge, its best to grass root network other folks who suffer the same thing, and approach an attorney. Take it to the Media! Plano, Dallas Media loves scandals, and rip off reports. See if they can air this. Find a lawyer to challenge all these concerns Stone Bridge did! My mom and dad still pay on a policy, I'll never get because I went to Aflac! :) But I digress, who would listen to my advice and make a difference? My car broke down, and I'm on stay-cation, so I borrow my mom and dad's back up car for work, walmart, and paying bills ect.
 2nd of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I want to cancel but telephone always busy.
 29th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am in 100% agreement that a class action lawsuit signature petition be placed on a temporary website that can then be placed with a law firm that specializes in class action lawsuits to compensate all of the "VICTIMS that grown in size over the last 20 years

Sincerly,