logo

Behavior

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

stonebridge-jcp.com, Sherman, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Insurance added to penny's charge acct. without my permission and need it take off and account credited back

stonebridge-jcp.com Contacts & Informations

stonebridge-jcp.com

Posted:    rcbateman27

J C PENNEY'S COMPANY
Sherman, Texas
PLEASE REMOVE THE FRAUDULENT CHARGES FROM MY J.C. PENNEY'S CHARGE CARD, I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF PAYING FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ASK FOR NOR AUTHORIZE.

BEST REGARDS,
DAVID S BATEMAN
1032 STARR RD.
DENISON, TX 75021-5898
HOME PHONE 903 464 9343
CELL PHONE 903 227 4499
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jan, 2010 by   barbara foy 0 Votes
i also did not ask for the insurance to be added to my jcpenny card and i want it removed.thank you
 22nd of May, 2013 by   jenmontoya 0 Votes
the same thing happened to me i never opt in to the insurance program after so many months i finally called i am a 30 year old with 2 kids and i am basically disabled i have to have a major surgery due to a severe auto accident. so i am doing everything i can to make ends meet and i know 17 dollars a month is nothing to some people to me it is a lot especially when i never opt into the program i called today and they are canceling it as of June 23rd but i have been paying since January 23rd to that nearly hundred dollars could of gotten another bill or 2 paid i would appreciate it so much if the charges can be taken off i don't want to be that irate annoying customer but i can't afford this and it certainly isn't fair without my authorization.
Please contact me or email due to this matter it very important oh and the lady was great on the phone but didn't even ask or say well since it was our mistake let us at least pay half, she was nice thou i just expected more i guess. i don't like paying for things i haven't ordered, and i don't think anyone else does either. i am sorry but this is important to me and i had her take me off the program June 23rd can you guys see about just crediting the money i have paid on so far... i go to penny's 3 times a week if not more i love it there and i spend over a hundred every time whether cash card or other cards i even do all my hair there and products along with Sephira this fort Collins team is the bomb there please fix this issue and my number is 9706904099

Cash Machine Scam