logo

Cordell & Cordell
screwed by their scam
3. (38 mins ago)
IIC Online Storage Solution
not working, no answer, no refund
4. (40 mins ago)
lousy preschool & racist institution

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Stewart Lee Rebate Center, Beaverton, Oregon Complaints & Reviews - rebate not received after contacting many times

Stewart Lee Rebate Center Contacts & Informations

Stewart Lee Rebate Center

Posted:    Lillyjo

rebate not received after contacting many times

Beaverton, Oregon
I purchased a phone, W755, from COSTCO Warehouse Store on 12/30/2009 and sent in all the paperwork to receive my $35.00 rebate to Stewart Lee Rebate Center. (ID#375168) After a couple of weeks I received a letter stating they needed the store receipt. I sent this back with copies of paperwork again and received no response. I have contacted them many times on line and there is no phone number to call them that I know of. I contacted Verizon Wireless and they were unable to help me after I sent them original paperwotrk as they requested. They advised me I must deal with Stewart Lee. I went to the COSTCO store and they contacted Stewart Lee Rebate Center and I was assured I would receive correspondence from them right away. I did not hear from them until March 11, 2009 when they informed me that my rebate was being processed for $35.00. I am still waiting. I have sent them numerous emails that they do not respond to. I have filled in the "contact us" form at least 10 times but it just goes away when I finish it. It just keeps going back to a blank form. I have tried to use their tracking system and it claims that they are still waiting for my paperwork. I think they are trying to get me to give up. It's the principle of the thing now. Can you help me get my rebate ??

Sincerely,
Joan Guimond
18710 NW Rock Creek Cir #6
Portland, OR 97229
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Latest Scams Sweeping the United States