logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
DRI*Trend Micro orderfind.com MN
double billed on credit card
3. (30 mins ago)

Posted:    Valerie

Scam

Steroids Pharmacy
www.steroidspharmacy.net
isteroids.com aka steroids-pharmacy.com SCAM! steroids-pharmacy.com scammed me and when I complained on isteroids.com that have their banner they deleted my thread and banned me.

Steroids-pharmacy.com got me for 1376 $. When I complained on isteroids my complaint was deleted and I was banned from further posting. isteroids.com is a site run by the same bunch of scamming scammers. They have literally thousands of fraud sites and when one gets to be known as a scam they just take it down and promote one of other 1000 sites they have. Isteroids.com and steroids-pharmacy and eurobolic.com and pharmaeurope.com are all one and the same euro trash scam. Spread the word about them so no one else gets robbed.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jul, 2008 by   jason +3 Votes
I was myself a scam victim but by http://www.eanabolic.com and decided to pay it back with http://www.eanabolic.net ! There is so much fraud in this sector, its just not safe to order pharma online…
 25th of Nov, 2008 by   chuk +2 Votes
so has anyone found one tthats not a buch of scamers???
 20th of Aug, 2009 by   ttbt +3 Votes
Google any web site that sells Asia pharma along with the word scam and you will
see the truth. WHY IS ASIA PHARMA ONLY SOLD BY COMPANYS THAT ARE KNOWN SCAMMERS?
They now have a new scam running they bought some raw powders from china mixed some questionable
gear in a bath tub and went online lying that it is human grade so they could justify outrageous prices!
WELL IT'S ALL A LIE! ASIA PHARMA IS UNDERGROUND GEAR A PRODUCT MADE BY CERTIFIED LIARS AND SCAMMERS.
They don't care about anything but making money of the bodybuilding community scamming or selling them
underdosed or bathtub gear.
They clame to be in thailand but they have a Slovenian telephone number.
Check this out:
The phone number is Slovenia 02-5135918 at the bottom of the page.
 31st of Aug, 2009 by   weeman +4 Votes
asiapharma.com that's the guy that ratted out British Dragon owner Richard Crawley and Redicat Ashley Livingston. They are booth in prison because of him.
He used to sell BD but than made his own Asia Pharma line. so he gave British Dragon guys to the police. Richard was a good guy but asiapharma.com are the worst kind of eurotrash sh1te! Overpriced vultures liars and scammers.
 7th of Sep, 2009 by   nick1 +4 Votes
I have a blast everytime I read Asia pharma's self promoting posts that say I just ordered from Asia pharma and it's the best thing ever. Let's face it Asia pharma is ONE BIG LIE and some even say scam.
The posts are all alike.

I am Rick from Ilenois I just bot stirods from Asia pharma and it is the best stiroids I have ever useed. Asia pharma is humen grode and it is best product I have uset. All IFBB pro bodibilderts used Asia Pharma now. I used to use UGL but it was so baad. Steroides come in jost 3 deys and they know so much about steroids they sed everything I nneded Asia pharma is not scam it is best steroid dealer.
Dont be stupid and onli buy Asia pharma now. Asia pharma is humen grode. If you buy UGL your boles wil foll off and you will die. Only buy Asia pharma because all others are shit and scam.

Yeah right. Overpriced East Europeans must thinks we are all just plain stupid.
 7th of Sep, 2009 by   nick1 +4 Votes
mesomorphosis.com is being paid off by asiapharma.com to push asiapharma.com as human grade. Many members left mesomorphosis.com because of constant spam and lies generated by asiapharma.com. mesomorphosis.com lost all credibility. mesomorphosis.com has become the asiapharma.com advertising board.
 11th of Sep, 2009 by   tran566 +3 Votes
It's the same with William llewellyn and his www.bodyofscience.com board asiapharma and eurohormones are paying him for favorable reviews he even goes as far to claim they are human grade.
Everyone knows they are just another underground operation from Eastern Europe. I heard asiapharma stanobolic injection has been lab tested with high bacteria count and is potentially lethal jet William llewellyn does not say anything about this in his new book!
I wonder what he will say after the first amputation or death from asiapharma underground lab stanobolic injection. William Llewellyn is playing with us.
Stay well away from William Llewellyn and asiapharma.
 24th of Sep, 2009 by   bigr2ob +5 Votes
My world-pharma.org asiapharma.com nightmare!
I ordered some gear from world-pharma.org and only got less than half of it! 3 months later and the other half never came!
They ignore my mail saying I'm making it all up and itdoes not end there.
This is my third ever cycle, but first time using test prop from Asia Pharma. My shoulder was swolen and painful for 10 days. And I never had such issues when injecting any other test prop into delts or anywhere else and I only did 2 cc. At first I thought it was me so I went for the buttocks shot and same problem only this time it was worse I went to my doctor for some antibiotics that took care of the problem. I will never ever buy Asia Pharma overpriced dirty UGL. The lies of them being human grade and that no good William Llewellyn took me for a ride. As cheap as powders are letely asiapharma must be making 500% profit whit that rip off gear that makes you a cripple.
 30th of Sep, 2009 by   dr.s +5 Votes
steroids-pharmacy.com world-pharma.org do not buy from these people, i paid 500 $ and didnt recieve a thing.set of robbing twats.keep your money in your pocket because if you order from these scammers it will be gone for good...with no goods.
 1st of Oct, 2009 by   vandom +5 Votes
****DO NOT USE**** Sent them a Money Order for over 400.00 and after a couple of emails and 35 days they stopped responding. Last email they blamed customs. I will cut my losses short. SCAM!!!
 2nd of Oct, 2009 by   Juicewart +5 Votes
Anthony Roberts is the steroids scammer behind the world-pharma.org and asiapharma.com scam
 2nd of Oct, 2009 by   Juiceworm +1 Votes
I know AR very close and he is very honest man he would not do such rascal thing cor blimey
 3rd of Oct, 2009 by   asiapharma scam +4 Votes
I think Anthony Roberts is just bribed by asiapharma to have his banner on his articles.
William Llewellyn bodyofscience and Millard Baker mesomorphosis on the other hand are more closely connected to them.

I'm surprised to find this post! Most negative posts about asiapharma or world-pharma.org get deleted because they bribe the board. Thumbs up for complaintsboard.

asiapharma is four times more expensive than any other ugl to begin with and world-pharma.org is a selective SCAMMER!
sense007 is world-pharma.org scamer himself.

Please stop thanking yourself. Replacement shipment my ass.
world-pharma.org is a fraud.

You think you are safe in your third world Macedonian hole and can do just about anything! Think again.
 6th of Oct, 2009 by   william llewellyn +3 Votes
Millard Baker and his boss Brian Clapp are the worst kind of people you can find. Millard Baker has two advertisers on mesomorphosis Brian Clapp roidstore dot come and Mihael Karnner asiapharma dot com eurohormones dot com britishdragon dot com steroids-pharmacy dot com

Mesomorphosis is but dead because everyone left due to no information and lots of asiapharma brian clapp spam.

It is the same on bodyofscience. Bill Llewellyn is the loughing stock of whole bodybuilding community for his ties with asiapharma eurohormones Macedonian ugl.

All he does is lie how good asiapharma dirty ugl is and how bad all other ugls are.
 16th of Nov, 2009 by   zaps  Best Advice +5 Votes
The steroid market fraudster's are www.bodyofscience.com www.mesomorphosis.com www.world-pharma.org www.eurobolic.com www.asiapharma.com, www.britishdragon.com www.eurohormones.com a long running fraud syndicate, where you purchase your goods and you never hear from them again. They must be stopped. Anyone who has experience their crime's please leave a comment or email me the account details that they have used for bank transfer.
 28th of Nov, 2009 by   mrI +2 Votes
Brian Clapp is scamm who sale only fake roids its total lie and scamm... Milard Baker ban all people who speak truth on mesomorphosis.
AP-is 100% human is best steroid and human. Ask Anthony Roberts he is a good man and he know about life and steroid. see all registration numbers...see videos you can e mail Thai government, etc..and you will get all asnvers...guys you really need to know what is safe for shott!
in new Bill book -UGL that we ALL need to read we will see what shit stuff we shot last few years who used UGL..i used it few times and USA home made..i always got sick...i think its normal..but now i see its not! and all PROS i talk say they use only human gear that is registered..no ugls, etc..but time will show all!
asiapharma is great. + you can safe get it from Anthony Roberts sponsor world-pharma!
 28th of Nov, 2009 by   Texon1 -2 Votes
go to Thai FDA and check Asia Pharma products on

Check first box and type in Anabol, danabol or Decabolic (Asia Pharma) or any Thailand FDA approved product and
it will show info on wholesaler and registration number.
What more do you need?
 1st of Dec, 2009 by   anonimu +3 Votes
Mesomorphosis is stupid board with zero information Brian Clapp is selling his shit fake roids.

Millard Baker and Bigkarch know zero about FDA, GMP, CoPP. Millard Baker and Bigkarch know lots about alcohol and Brian Clapp shit counterfeit fake roid but nothing about drugs. Law company Bigkarch works for is not drug consultant company.

I hate ALL kind of spammers and mesomorphosis is full of it. I thing BOS is best board for exchanging valuable info and honestly I don't thing there is any potential customer for
products here.
 13th of Dec, 2009 by   tiny1 -2 Votes
Millard Baker and the so called wannabe lawyer on mesomorposis.com BigKarch are both scammers. The website is trash and they take bribes. I am staff on 11 different underground sites and all say the same thing.

Steer clear of this site and any site that has millard baker or the other alcoholic bigkarch unless you want to be arrested. they don't care about any of the safety of members and will sell you out to stay out of trouble.
 13th of Dec, 2009 by   tiny1 -3 Votes
Millard baker and bigkarch of mesomorphosis.com are both scammers they take bribes to scam members and sell them out to law enforcement to stay out of trouble.

Mesomorphosis.com is a scammers playground.

I am on 11 boards as staff and have all agreed millard and bigkarch are scammers.

Bigkarch is no where near a legal attorney. His law posts are a disguise so he can gather your info. please be aware and steer clear of this site or any board millard or bigkarch are on for your own safety. They would sell you out and their own mothers for a couple of bucks.

They tried to get me with alot of questions when I called them out and they banned me when I was right. Bigkarch tried asking me alot of questions saying he could help me out and that he needed my name address and social security number. Bullshit so he could try and give my info to the police. He has done this to numerous other people.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND STEER CLEAR OF MESO, MILLARD AND BIGKARCH THE FAKE ASS ATTORNEY THAT IS LAW ENFORCEMENT...If you don't believe this...then good luck!

Jury Duty Fraud Prevention Tips