Steam Buddy

It doesn't produce steam.

Steam Buddy
Van Nuys, California
Phone: ???
Plugged in the unit for the 1st time. The light came on for 20 seconds ((indicating "heating") then went off. Came on after 5 minutes for 20 seconds again but NO STEAM. Water was cold and steam never came out of the holes. Tested the outlet and it's ok. My conclusion is that it is defective.

The phone call to order it was strange and I could not satisfactorily find out any information nor confirmation of what I actually ordered. The voice kept trying to add on extras.

The "shipping" charge was almost as much as the appliance. I don't know how to contact the company by phone. I am very frustrated.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cleaning Services / Laundry
Was the above complaint useful?

1st of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have tried unsuccessfully to contact Steam Buddy. Hold times exceed 1/2 hour. Problem also is no steam. This is crazy.
 14th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
no steam. the only steam is from my head for letting them get me. it does not work. i think the phone number is 800-353-1102.
 1st of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I just purchased a Steam Buddy from Bed Bath & Beyond. Same story...followed all directions and it won't produce steam. At least I can take it back to the store and not have to deal with Steam Buddy...I'm surprised that BB&B would sell such a piece of junk!!!
 18th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
It's a total scam. I've been waiting a month for my account to be credited for the return. I am furious!

Contact Us