STC Saudi Arabia/Sawa Card

Daily & weekly deduction

STC Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia
For the last seven month every morning SR. 0.80 is deducted from my prepaid balance and inspite of two registered complaints nothing has happened. Now for the last two to three month every week anoth SR. 5.oo is deducted on Wednesday. I do not know what to do apart from complaining. I receive some unwanted messages for downloading ring tones which I never open.I want them to cancel any extra service if they are providing on my saudi mobile 0508595764
Complaint comments Comments (118) Complaint country Saudi Arabia Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers

1st of Nov, 2011 by    +2 Votes
Good day Sir / Madam,
I am using my mobile no:0533135943 for the past 4+ years, I sometimes face problems in the deduction of 5 riyals every month. I used to call customer services and deactivate it. but now a days no response in calling customer services, they are always busy. plz disactivate my service deduction of 5 riyal. plz help me out from this one.and also plz dont send me any msgs i am using sim for calls and i am not not intrested in other activities plzz i dont want any services i would be very thankful to u if u deactivate my service for which is deduction is going on my num 0533135943.
 11th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear Sawa
Every week Sawa deducting SR5.WHY DEDUCTING?Show reason in English SMS.
my no is 0551706025.and pulpraraveendran@gmail.com.Please arrange to send reply
 14th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear STC Sawa,
I am receiving message from 802601. http://wap.emea.timwe.com/iac/m3?sti=977&sub=334531614
And detecting 5 SR every week or twice a week. Please help out from this problem.
my email is - mohseensheikh@yahoo.com and mobile no is 0551692633.
Thanks you
 10th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
I am having a problem that every week 5 riyals.are deducting.they are sending me news every day how ti deactivate?
Also I buy new card to load but last 3 digits are totlly removed.can I use serial number to load nalance?
My number is 0557625597
 18th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir,
I am facing the same problem the sms massage and deduct 5 Riyal weekly from for downloading ring tones which i dont use and i dont like it. I want to cancel any extra services if they are providing on it .
my mobile is 0508491638
Mohammad Shanshah
 20th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
i m a sawa service user.my mobile number is 0506939680.i m daily receiving from 802601 SMS and for every SMS sr.5 is deducted from my balance.i m very much fedup of this SMS.i just want to unsubscribe this SMS service...
The same problem i have.what is the answer.
 27th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Assalamu Alaikum. Before 2 weeks my account has been deducted 5 SR per weeks. I dont know y deduct for me. So please cancel continioues duduction for my account. Please care my complaint and take action quickly. My mobile number is 0509304340.
 8th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear STC,
my mobile is deducting 1.30 halala everyday and i want you to cancel this service because this is cheating. my number is 0507762709.
 20th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
To Whom It May Concern,

I am encountering the same problem as of a lot of people here. My jawal mobile number is 0553242592. So I am asking you to kindly take necessary action regarding this matter. Good day. Thanks.
 25th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have deduction of 10 SAR every week without any reason on Saturday Morning with the message "Your last call costs SAR 10 " I don't know why and what for actually STC is deducting my amount. Please help and stop deducting my balance unnecessarily

Malik Shahnaz
 25th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
From Last two weeks every Saturday morning i am receiving a message that Your "last call cost 10 SAR" and a deduction of SAR 10 is always deducted from my mobile.I have no idea why STC is deducting the amount. Please stop deducting my balance or it will be better to shift to other service provider.

Malik Shahnaz
 28th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
To whom it may concern
I am also experiencing the same thing every week i have a 5SR deduction in my load and i received this unwanted messages, even decided not to use anymore my sawa sim and use mobily instead. Hope you can do something on this problem so i can still use my sawa sim. Thanks my mobile no is 0506987544
 29th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
sawa team members. please listen and clear my problem. i have also experience the same 5sr deduction per week. so please clear my problem sir. please cancel my deduction in my account. my mobile number0509304340. my email ; lovelyyasar@gmail.com. thank u. please clear my problem.
 2nd of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir,
This is my second complaint aginest the deduction of SR.5 every week. Last month I submit my first complaint and there is no action to be taken yet. Two days before, STC deducted SR. 5 from my current balance. So, you are kindly requested to advise the concern to STOP the deduction of SR.5 every week from my STC Mobile Number. 0502894726.
Your quick action for the above subject will be highly appreciated.
Varghese Thomas
 2nd of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I would like inform to you my mobile sawa sim automatically deduct 5.00 saudi riyals from my balance. Hope you can do something on this problem so i can still use my sawa sim.so plz deactivate the service my number is 0551233618

15th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
dear stc sawa team
i have also experience the same deduction 10 SR my load every week and i received also arabic massage not important for me because i cant understand. im a PAKIISTANI now i decided by next month i did not used anaytime the sawa card if the deduction was contineu
thanks my e mail amjadjamil34@yahoo.com
 15th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
 21st of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
لماذا يتم خصم 5 ريال سعودى وتصلنى رساله انه تم خصم 5 ريال سعودى للمكالمه الأخيرة - علما باننى لم اتصل باحد - وهذا يحدث بشكل اسبوعى تقريبا... فكيف اتخلص من هذا التهريج؟؟ وماهى الرساله التى ابعها الى الإتصالات السعوديه ليلغوا اشتراكى فى اى شىء يكلف هذه التسعيرة؟؟؟ ياترى انا مشترك فى ايه وانا مش عارف؟؟؟
 28th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
My mobile load keep deducting SR5 every week.I do not subscribe any service.so please stop the unauthorized deducting the riyal from my mobile.my mobile no:0535279468
 30th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
yes, with me also same problem deduction of 3sr. every alternate day, when iam sending message to stop it and cancel it no response. Even i called so many to sawa services by dialing 902, simply they have long and unnecessary recording and after hearing 15 min long recording they were telling SORRY NO ONE AVAILABLE TO ANSWER YOUR CALL TRY IT LATER. what is this all nonsense. I am just fade up of this . please help how to stop this deduction.These people are playing with innocent people. Next time iam not going to use sawa. my no. is 0508452442

Contact Us