logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (1 mins ago)
CheapOAir
Dirty dealing, lying and fraud
2. (1 mins ago)

Daily & weekly deduction

STC Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia
stc.sa
For the last seven month every morning SR. 0.80 is deducted from my prepaid balance and inspite of two registered complaints nothing has happened. Now for the last two to three month every week anoth SR. 5.oo is deducted on Wednesday. I do not know what to do apart from complaining. I receive some unwanted messages for downloading ring tones which I never open.I want them to cancel any extra service if they are providing on my saudi mobile 0508595764
Comments Saudi Arabia Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Oct, 2011 by   successones +1 Votes
Be warned about any emails that make any claims regarding the Lottery overseas.

There is NO overseas lotteries!!!

Real lottery tickets do not take place in another country, because if they do you would have to travel to that country and pay over $15, 000 in fees to "attend" their event. Everyone knows it.

Genuine lotteries take place inside the United States, requiring extensive credentials.

If you have received any emails ever claiming you won the Lottery in a foreign country, do not do anything but report it for phishing. They are all illegal fraud as WELL AS 411 scams - Which are detailed in depth at the below site.

Anytime you are online do your diligence.
 30th of Oct, 2011 by   successones +1 Votes
 1st of Nov, 2011 by   meetjossy2005 +2 Votes
Good Day Sir / Madam,
plz disactivate my service monthly deduction of 5 riyal plz help me out from this one.and also plz dont send me any msgs i am using sim for calls and i am not not intrested in other activities plzz i dont want any services i would be very thankful to u if u deactivate my service for which is deduction is going on my num 0533135943.
 1st of Nov, 2011 by   meetjossy2005 +2 Votes
Good day Sir / Madam,
I am using my mobile no:0533135943 for the past 4+ years, I sometimes face problems in the deduction of 5 riyals every month. I used to call customer services and deactivate it. but now a days no response in calling customer services, they are always busy. plz disactivate my service deduction of 5 riyal. plz help me out from this one.and also plz dont send me any msgs i am using sim for calls and i am not not intrested in other activities plzz i dont want any services i would be very thankful to u if u deactivate my service for which is deduction is going on my num 0533135943.
 11th of Nov, 2011 by   pulpraraveendran2 0 Votes
Dear Sawa
Every week Sawa deducting SR5.WHY DEDUCTING?Show reason in English SMS.
my no is 0551706025.and pulpraraveendran@gmail.com.Please arrange to send reply
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   Mohseen 0 Votes
Dear STC Sawa,
I am receiving message from 802601. http://wap.emea.timwe.com/iac/m3?sti=977&sub=334531614
And detecting 5 SR every week or twice a week. Please help out from this problem.
my email is - mohseensheikh@yahoo.com and mobile no is 0551692633.
Thanks you
 10th of Dec, 2011 by   rija 0 Votes
I am having a problem that every week 5 riyals.are deducting.they are sending me news every day how ti deactivate?
Also I buy new card to load but last 3 digits are totlly removed.can I use serial number to load nalance?
My number is 0557625597
 18th of Dec, 2011 by   Mohamamd Shanshah 0 Votes
Dear Sir,
I am facing the same problem the sms massage and deduct 5 Riyal weekly from for downloading ring tones which i dont use and i dont like it. I want to cancel any extra services if they are providing on it .
my mobile is 0508491638
Mohammad Shanshah
Dammam-KSA
 20th of Dec, 2011 by   ghulam hussain awan 0 Votes
i m a sawa service user.my mobile number is 0506939680.i m daily receiving from 802601 SMS and for every SMS sr.5 is deducted from my balance.i m very much fedup of this SMS.i just want to unsubscribe this SMS service...
The same problem i have.what is the answer.
 27th of Dec, 2011 by   sulaimaan 0 Votes
Assalamu Alaikum. Before 2 weeks my account has been deducted 5 SR per weeks. I dont know y deduct for me. So please cancel continioues duduction for my account. Please care my complaint and take action quickly. My mobile number is 0509304340.
 8th of Jan, 2012 by   dimson 0 Votes
Dear STC,
my mobile is deducting 1.30 halala everyday and i want you to cancel this service because this is cheating. my number is 0507762709.
 20th of Feb, 2012 by   Chicki 0 Votes
To Whom It May Concern,

I am encountering the same problem as of a lot of people here. My jawal mobile number is 0553242592. So I am asking you to kindly take necessary action regarding this matter. Good day. Thanks.
 25th of Feb, 2012 by   Malik Shahnaz 0 Votes
I have deduction of 10 SAR every week without any reason on Saturday Morning with the message "Your last call costs SAR 10 " I don't know why and what for actually STC is deducting my amount. Please help and stop deducting my balance unnecessarily

Malik Shahnaz
 25th of Feb, 2012 by   Malik Shahnaz 0 Votes
From Last two weeks every Saturday morning i am receiving a message that Your "last call cost 10 SAR" and a deduction of SAR 10 is always deducted from my mobile.I have no idea why STC is deducting the amount. Please stop deducting my balance or it will be better to shift to other service provider.

Malik Shahnaz
 28th of Feb, 2012 by   Arabis 0 Votes
To whom it may concern
I am also experiencing the same thing every week i have a 5SR deduction in my load and i received this unwanted messages, even decided not to use anymore my sawa sim and use mobily instead. Hope you can do something on this problem so i can still use my sawa sim. Thanks my mobile no is 0506987544
 29th of Feb, 2012 by   yasar 786 0 Votes
sawa team members. please listen and clear my problem. i have also experience the same 5sr deduction per week. so please clear my problem sir. please cancel my deduction in my account. my mobile number0509304340. my email ; lovelyyasar@gmail.com. thank u. please clear my problem.
 31st of Mar, 2012 by   MIZANUR RAHMAN 0 Votes
DEAR SAWA. I AM USED THIS SAWA SIM CARD 10 YEARS.SAWA IS A GOOD SERVICE.BECOUSE NOW I DON.T KNOW WHAT PROBLEM.EVREY WEEK DEDUCTING MY BALENCE 10 SR.SAWA GIVE ME SMS 802602 NO. I NEED DISCONNECT THIS PROGRAM.THIS MY NO -0502719769..
 2nd of Apr, 2012 by   Varghese Thomas 0 Votes
Dear Sir,
This is my second complaint aginest the deduction of SR.5 every week. Last month I submit my first complaint and there is no action to be taken yet. Two days before, STC deducted SR. 5 from my current balance. So, you are kindly requested to advise the concern to STOP the deduction of SR.5 every week from my STC Mobile Number. 0502894726.
Your quick action for the above subject will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
Varghese Thomas
 2nd of Apr, 2012 by   MOHAMMED AKRAM 0 Votes
I would like inform to you my mobile sawa sim automatically deduct 5.00 saudi riyals from my balance. Hope you can do something on this problem so i can still use my sawa sim.so plz deactivate the service my number is 0551233618

Thanks
 15th of Apr, 2012 by   AMJADJAMIL 0 Votes
dear stc sawa team
i have also experience the same deduction 10 SR my load every week and i received also arabic massage not important for me because i cant understand. im a PAKIISTANI now i decided by next month i did not used anaytime the sawa card if the deduction was contineu
thanks my e mail amjadjamil34@yahoo.com