logo

Daily & weekly deduction

STC Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia
stc.sa
For the last seven month every morning SR. 0.80 is deducted from my prepaid balance and inspite of two registered complaints nothing has happened. Now for the last two to three month every week anoth SR. 5.oo is deducted on Wednesday. I do not know what to do apart from complaining. I receive some unwanted messages for downloading ring tones which I never open.I want them to cancel any extra service if they are providing on my saudi mobile 0508595764
Comments Saudi Arabia Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Apr, 2011 by   Augusto M.Masiglat 0 Votes
pls. stop deducting 5sr load to my mobile, is that what service u give to people using sawa prepaid card, STC are u listening to all comment of the people or are you deaf of this scandal what stc, sawa doing this, every time i load to my mobile you get 5sr to my load, how nice your service do to us, maybe its time to use another if you dont react about this scandal what you do, my mobile #0500285268
 16th of Apr, 2011 by   arondeloria 0 Votes
Due to all your respect, I' would like to complain about this website wap.emea.timwe.com, every saturday 11:00 am morning it's consistent deducting me 10 riyals to my balance and i want to check why they deducting me of this amount? anyone can help me how to avoid receiving this message from this website. And one more thing i, Preffered to use STC Sim card beacuse the service is fantastic to be honest, but i have another complains because i don't receive any English messages came from STC, i received only Arabic and i'am sorry and i don't want to offend someone, but i don't know what is the meaning of the message. Thank you and hoping you can do something about this matter.
 16th of Apr, 2011 by   arondeloria 0 Votes
To Whom it May Concern,

Good Day! I have received the same problems deducting me 10 riyals to my previous balance and this is 3rd time now and it's happen to me every Saturday. And saying to the message is Download from this link wap.emea.timwe.com. 2nd thing please help me to received english messages from sawa promotions. Thank you Please help me to fix this matter. Aron
 16th of Apr, 2011 by   Faysal 0 Votes
before 3 or 4 month i activated facebook sms alert on my sawa sim card.
then they began to deduct my credit. every month 12riyals. some times 14 riyals. then i closed facebook sms alert. but till now STC deducting my credit. i calld castomar care 902, they said im not registerd with any program, they cant help me.
another day i called they said to send a blank sms to 800444.
i sent many times, but till now they deducting my money every month.
plz anyone say how to stop it!!!
im using sawa since 8years. now it is borring, everyday sends me 5/6 advertising sms. specially Qitaf sms although im registerd with Qitaf since 4years, but every day they sends sms to registerd with Qitaf.
now the big problem with face book.
how to stop facebook sms alert on sawa simcard.
my cell is +966 508724056
 16th of May, 2011 by   nikhatoucw 0 Votes
Asalamualikum,
I am A sawa userand there is a deduction in my balance of 1.30 sr everyday so plz check if any service is activated only my card plzzzzzz deactivate it .Hope you can do something on this problem so i can still use my sawa sim. Thanks my mobile no is 0508263961.I am facing this problem from last month plzzzz help me out thanking u
 18th of May, 2011 by   nikhatoucw 0 Votes
I would like inform to you my mobile sawa sim daily automatically deduct 1.30 saudi riyals from my balance. Hope you can do something on this problem so i can still use my sawa sim.so plz deactivate the service my number is 0508263961 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out for god sake
 18th of May, 2011 by   Ameera 0 Votes
May 18, 2011 by Ameera
I am receiving messge that 5 saudi Riyal deducted from my mobile +966505968545 pre paid card. And after few second i receive an SMS saying that "download from this link: http://wap.emea.timwe.com/iac/m3?sti=976&sub=280437515 " this happens weekly.The message comes from 802601 please kindly stop deducting .
 18th of May, 2011 by   Ameera 0 Votes
May 18 2011 by Ameera
I am receiving messge that 5 saudi Riyal deducted from my mobile +966505968545pre paid card. And after few second i receive an SMS saying that "download from this link: http://wap.emea.timwe.com/iac/m3?sti=976&sub=280437515" this happens weekly.The message comes from 802601 please kindly stop deducting .
Assalam-u-alikum.
I would like inform to you my mobile sawa sim daily automatically deduct 1.30 saudi riyals from my balance.so plz deactivate the service for which my balance is reducing .plzzz do something plzzzzzzzzzzz. my num is 0508263961
Dear Sawa.
Assalam-u-alikum.
I would like inform to you my mobile sawa sim daily automatically deduct 1.30 saudi riyals from my balance. plz do something from last 10days i am sending complaints plz do take some action.
my mobno. is 0551854391
kindly check and close this system
Asalamualykum warahmatulalah,
please seriously listen to ur customers complaints

plz disactivate my service daily deduction of 1.30 riyal plz help me out from this one.and also plz dont send me any msgs i am using sim for calls and i am not not intrested in other activities plzz i dont want any services i would be very thankful to u if u deactivate my service for which is deduction is going on my num 0508263961.plz for god sake.
 23rd of May, 2011 by   nikhatoucw 0 Votes
plz listen to ur customer otherwise u will loose ur customer bocz they start using other simcards available in market.plz go a head and try to solve ur customers problem.

my num is 0508263961 this is the last complaint i am giving from me wait and check for 2-3 days deduction is not stoped then sorry i have to used other simcard like mobily or zain thanks
 23rd of May, 2011 by   maricor 0 Votes
This problem of mine is long time already with this stupid wap.emea.timwe.com...fr.802601..they cut it or deduct my load every week...why like this...? id try to STOP bec...there is written below if u want to STOP or CANCELLED but STILL...?how dare is it..why like this?eversince i did not open with this STUPID LINK...BUT still they deduct it my load...To STC staff ...wake up! Id try many times to cancelled..go to the STC company ask..they only said send to 800828, and td try to call 902...but STIL...??Pls STop it my mobile # is 0503562485...PLS
 3rd of Jun, 2011 by   Nalamkandathil 0 Votes
I also got fed up and irritated with the daily deduction of SR 1.30 from my SAWA balanace. Made complaints thru' STC online many times but in vain, and then visited their office at Dabab Street Riyadh and wrote down my mobile no. available on a piece of paper keeping with the reception, as there was no one who can explain me what is this deduction for. Unfortunately daily deduction is going on if there is balance in the account and i don't know what to do next. My no. is 0501856334.
 5th of Jun, 2011 by   stigmababes 0 Votes
SAUDI TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS:
PLEASE STOP SENDING NONSENSE MESSAGES FROM YOUR ACCOUNT...802600 AND 802601. EACH CODE IS DEDUCTING FROM ME 5 SAUDI RIYALS EVERY WEEK.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP ME TO STOP THIS NONSENSE.
 14th of Jun, 2011 by   hadi asif 0 Votes
dear sawa
i have a complain regarding the deduction on my mobile account.every friday they are deducting 5 riyal and they keep on sending msgs which i have not opened.please help me how to stop this..#0559800345
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   M.R GURUVAYOOR 0 Votes
i also have the same complaint with my sawa no;00966559813241.during my every recharge, the balance will not remain for one or two days. i received also arabic massage not important for me because i cant understand., kindly fix this problem as soon as possible, or give me instruction to stop this deduction, my email id:rouf_av@rediffmail.com
 20th of Jun, 2011 by   Mhd Riyas 0 Votes
Dear Friends: This is a weekly subscription service. You will receive 3 ringtones per week for only 15 SR! To cancel the service just send stop ringtones to 616234 for Mobily customers, 802601 for STC customers. standard operator SMS (sent by the user) and WAP/GPRS/UMTS charges may apply.
riy2007@gmail.com
 20th of Jun, 2011 by   Mhd Riyas 0 Votes
This is a weekly subscription service. You will receive 3 ringtones per week for only 15 SR! To cancel the service just send stop ringtones to 616234 for Mobily customers, 802601 for STC customers. You can also contact our helpdesk at support.sa@timwe.com. You must be 14+ years of age or have bill payers permission, standard operator SMS (sent by the user) and WAP/GPRS/UMTS charges may apply.

WSYX Columbus Coverage Being Used as Scam Source