logo

Eli Fine Cars
rip off
4. (1 hr 31 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
5. (1 hr 49 mins ago)
Aliexpress.com
Avoid like the plague

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

State Farm Insurance Complaints & Reviews - I want this company exposed!

State Farm Insurance Contacts & Informations

State Farm Insurance

Posted:    Valerie

I want this company exposed!

I was involved in a three car accident, not at fault. I was standing still inside a parking lot exit waiting for traffic to pass. A Domino's Pizza driver insured by State Farm hit a car on the street and that car collided with my car (still standing still in the parking lot). My car was a total loss.

I was traumatized as my vehicle was t-boned on the driver's side. I saw the car about to hit me and felt my spine bend noticeably toward the right and snap back into place during the collision. I experienced the usual aches and pains. After sending me a small check for auto repairs, which I did not accept, State Farm agreed that the auto was a total loss and paid me for the car. However, throughout the experience I was treated rudely and disrespectfully by State Farm staff.

I am in the process of trying to settle the "pain and suffering" issue without hiring attorneys and claiming a lot of injuries. I continue to be treated rudely and disrespectfully to the point that their tone has been accusatory and noticeably attempting to intimidate!

At the age of 53, I have never experienced such appalling treatment by representatives of a professional organization. I would like this behavior investigated further. These people need to be stopped. Their training and customer service practices are disgraceful!

I WANT THIS COMPANY EXPOSED!
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Dec, 2007 by   Jannelle Geertman 0 Votes
I too was involved in a T-bone accident in a highway intersection - also no fault of mine. I sustained severe whiplash and have been doctoring ever since. A local attorney advised that the insurance company would require an IME about every six months and sooner or later it would be determined that the auto accident was no longer the cause of my pain. After the second Independent Medical Exam (1 1/2 years from accident date) the independent doctor (although how can you be independent when you're being paid by the insurance company?) disregarded about 98% of what I told him, and he determined that State Farm should no longer be obligated to pay for my medical care. In the state of Michigan there seems to be no recourse and my local agent has been totally worthless in helping us out. I have chronic pain issues and any medical care is now my repsonsibility - and for an injury that was totally not my fault. It's just an outrage to me how honest people who try to keep their lives going and not take advantage of the system, are totally taken advantage of by this large company who is only interested in making profits and not servicing customers who have been loyal for over 30 years!

Good Luck!
 4th of Apr, 2008 by   Patricia Smith 0 Votes
ISNSURANCE BOARD SHOLD GO AFTER THEM!!!
 13th of Mar, 2009 by   JW Felker 0 Votes
State farm talk to me like I was trash and very disrespectful. And they don't wont to fix all the damage to my truck. They tolled the repair shop that they had to pickup the last three days of the rental, so that leaves me with out .What can we do about State Farm Ins.
 25th of Apr, 2009 by   The Rat Pack 0 Votes
Valerie - I am sorry you witnessed such a traumatic accident; however I must ask were you hit by the car? Did the car(s) touch you in any way, shape or form? I can answer that for you because your post clearly identified what happened. Because you were not getting in, out of, onto a car and you were not physically injured as a result of the accident (in other words you were not in the car when it was struck, merely witnessed it with your own eyes) you have no basis for an injury claim. All the company owes you for is the repairs of the auto IF, I repeat IF they find their insured at fault.

JW - your post is limited to nothing more than State Farm being disrespectful. You don't tell if you are their insured or if somebody insured by State Farm hit you, this can make all the difference in what is paid because if you are the insured they only have a contractural obligation to pay based on the policy enforced. If you were hit by a State Farm driver then there are also some questions you did not address in your post.
 25th of Oct, 2009 by   dwince54 0 Votes
I was involved in an accident with a state farm policyholder. SF gave me a song and dance about everything. I was insulted with the comments that they made. They actually went so far as to say that their local offices that sell their policies and represent the company do not know anything about the insurance that they sell. Now that makes sense?? Who would say that about a company that they work for. I was so disgusted with them. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.
 19th of Nov, 2009 by   wilsailfast 0 Votes
I was t-boned by an SUV on my BMW motorcycle and I was fortunate enough to walk from the accident because of my great physical condition. I was able to jump up between the car and bike right before impact. The suv hit me and I hit the pavement HARD! I had a patially dislocated right shoulder and an internal bruise on my right hip. Neddless to say, I'm terrified to get back on a MC. I lost about a month of work and am still in pain. State Farm wants to give me $1, 200. Craziness.
 15th of Feb, 2010 by   Rocky Mountain Nightmare 0 Votes
I was recently involved in an accident with a State Farm insured driver. It occurred on a small (barely large enough for two cars/ converted railroad track from the 1800's), icy, snowpacked road in Colorado. I moved my vehicle within 4 inches of a 60ft cliff to avoid this young man. He was looking into his seat, noticed I was also coming around the blind corner, I was going UP HILL in four wheel drive with studded snow tires at half his speed and came to a complete stop before he slid 40 ft and hit me. He was driving an empty Dodge pickup, with worn summer radial tires, coming down a 40% grade, about 45 MPH (way too fast for conditions) I was quite angry but kept my cool and just exchanged info as fast as possible to avoid another car colliding with us ( I should have taken pictures), no police are available at this remote location, nor is cell service. To his credit, the driver accepted liability, apologized, and said he would make it all "right" with his insurance "State Farm". He did exactly what he said and immediately contacted his insurance before I was even able to get home. He was insured out of an office in Nebraska, which was where his claim was filed. I was told at that time that "the driver has accepted liability and we will send a estimator to look at your vehicle". I thought "OK good, finally someone did the right thing"... I couldn't have been more wrong. The estimator showed up 5 DAYS LATER! The estimate was made and is $2000 less than what everybody else has given me. Then as I was awaiting the paperwork so I could start repairs, the Nebraska office called and told me "we are having some problems with transfering the claim to our mountain state office and its being delayed". Then majically, another week later, I get a call from the "mountain region office" and they refuse to accept liability, AFTER THEY ALREADY DID! THen I was interviewed again about what happened in the accident. They were snotty, rude, and totally ignorant to the terrain in Colorado, even though it was a Colorado office! She seemed to not believe my statement that anywhere in Colorado is without cell service and that their are no police nearbye, even after I told her to google earth the location, of which she refused to do. I also provided additional info on a passenger that was with me at the accident and he has not been contacted. We were stoppped long enough before impact that I was actually able to say "this isn't going to end well", before I was hit, this man was totally at fault, all the evidence points to his addmission of fault and I doubt he changed his story, I think State Farm changed his claim to save them some money. State Farm is a typical sleazebag insurance company. I hope they soon go by the way of Lehman Bros, a sick, sick, joke.
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   TECHGUARD 0 Votes
STATE FARM INSURANCE CONSPIRES AND TRY'S TO CONVICT AN INNOCENT MAN!

WWW.BACKDAMAGE.COM

This site contains information on back injuries that insurance companies, doctors, lawyers and the workers comp system try to keep guarded from public knowledge.
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   docjohnson 0 Votes
State farms will not pay for my vehecle to be fix completely. They only wants to fix partial of the damage, claiming it was involve in two accident and it wasnt. My vehecle was damage in a hit and run accident and I reported it to STATE FARMS INSURANCE to fix the damage and they claim its two incidents to keep from paying I guess. I have been with state farms for 15 years and my wife about 20 years with only two or three incident during these years, and the incident was minor like someone rear ended me no damage to the vehecle in 2001, in 2005 a fix windsheld nothing major. I have 5 vehecles covered though STATE FARMS full covrage and my home and they will not fix my vehecle unless I pay for two deductable for one incident. I recently return from iraq as a wounded warrior in the military and now, I have to fight an insurance company.
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   Heidi haderie 0 Votes
I was still in traffic when a lady gunned the car to cross in front of me. Instead she rammed me T bone style. I'm in Bozeman Montana. The State Farm worker won't call or return calls. I am severely handicapped and now more so. I have extensive medical records to prove fault and police report. He has hidden for nearly five years leaving me with nothing but spine damage arm and hand pseudo sepsis etc. The only time I got an immediate response was when my newly acquired attorney contacted him. He wrote with an offer of three grand. Oh the car was totaled. I had to quit my job and lost the use of my left hand in many ways. I can go on but I think all our points are the same...State Farm is Evil and should be destroyed.
 3rd of Jan, 2014 by   Angry Mother with Fully paid Insurance 0 Votes
My home was broken into on Thanksgiving day. I had just recently switched to state farm so I am a new customer. It is now January 3rd and I have not been offered any kind of help from them regarding all of my loss and property replaced or any help at all. i am a single mother who not only was burgularized on a holiday, but had to move as a result of the burgulary and with the awesome help I received from State farm, was unable to even begin replacing anything!!! I have 6 sons who went without TV, and video games, and all the other things that were stolen over a holiday, no school, and a Christmas without!!! I had to move so naturally I had to pay out an extensive amount of money just to get us settled only to find out that the company that was suppose to be there for me is nowhere to be found. Is There anything that I can do/ Can someone please help?

Things You Should Never Buy Used