logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club
Misleading and lies - i know because i worked there
2. (1 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-06-07 by    we want Giaa back in SNS

want gopi/giaa back on SNS

Star plus/ Saath nibhana Saathiya
India
Saath Nibhana Saathiya is leading serial on Star plus, the story revolves around the character Gopi, Giaa Manek gave heart and soul and build of the character of gopi since two years. but the sudden change in character, replacing Giaa is unfair, we want Giaa back.. the reason for replacement of Giaa is that she s taking part in other channel program, this is totally unfair.. Star plus or Rashmi Sharma production shouldn't do this.. this is completely a low act, we want justice for Gopi bhau ak Giaa manek, we want her back in show
Comments India TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Jun, 2012 by   nadia ebrahim +4 Votes
Please bring giaa back, today's show was useless without her. Giaa is loved by many across the world, taking her out of the show just like that was a ruthless move. End the show because none of your viewers will be interest in a fake acting gopi. We only watched the show for the amazing acting giaa has given. BRING GIAA MANIK BACK FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR VIEWERS. ENTERTAINMENT IS WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US, BUT NOW ONLY DISSAPOINTMENT...

YOUR FAITHFUL SOUTH AFRICAN VIEWER.
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   Modhu12 +4 Votes
Please Please Please bring Gia back. The show is incomplete without her. I applaud the new Gopi's talent. She is trying hard but she just can't get into the role that Gia plays with such perfection. The chemistry of GiNa was seen so well in the chemistry of Gohem. Even Ahem doesn't seem at ease. There is no SNS without Gia. She is the backbone of SNS. Her character is what brought life to the show and without her there is no emotion. This is injustice towards Gia and the fans. Please bring her back. SNS is incomplete without her!
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   Missy Rahman +3 Votes
I want Gia Manek back pleeeeaaaasssseee. I stopped watching my favorite show because of this. Please I beg you, please bring Gia back, I can't see Nazim with another girl, and the show was getting to the good part, then you changed her!!! No one can play Gopi unless it is Gia, please!!! How dare you guys replace Gopi, with some girl that can't act. Please just bring her back, I want to watch sns again, but I can't with this new girl who doesn't deserve the role of Gopi Ahem Modi.
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   poojam8 +5 Votes
Dear Star Plus,
It with due respect, yet with a lot of anger and a heavy heart I write this email. The news of Giaa Manek who portrays Gopi in Saath Nibhana Saathiya being replaced is indeed a big shocker to all her fans.
Every actor should be allowed to pursue their dreams no matter what show they are doing. It is highly unfair to behave in such an unruly manner with actors who put in their best and work hard in order to please viewers. Besides, when there has been an history of Star Plus actresses taking part in shows of other channels, how could you prevent Giaa from doing so, and how could you take such a wrong and inappropriate step??
As for Giaa, well
when Saathiya first started and moved on she was and she still is the face which comes to everyone's mind when we say "Gopi Bahu"... She's made her place in every household and heart today. The way she portrayes the innocence and sweetness is extraordinary. She is one of the main reasons why Saathiya became the No.1 show worldwide. Giaa is Gopi and Gopi is Giaa, no matter what, NO ONE can replace her..
It is not Giaa who is acting unprofessional, it is Star Plus whose behaviour and attitude towards budding actors is atrocious... Actors work so hard and this is the kin of respect you give them?
"Rishta Wahi, Soch Nayi", holds no meaning at all! This means that even if the relationship is the same, thinking is different...
Well there seems to be no new thinking at all, just war, competition and dirty politics.
One more point to note, one of the main reasons why Star Plus got the highest GRPs was because of Saathiya..Saathiya is surely going to dip in TRPs drastically. If the TRPs of saathiya reduce more due to the new face of Gopi, then it would prove very fatal to Star Plus, even though Diya aur Baati Hum is leading... Star Plus is really ruining its name and reputation..
I suggest it is high time, you bring Giaa back, or you will surely regret having sacked her.
How could you portray values such as justice, fairness, goodness, devotion to god, following your dreams and compassion in your serials when you cannot express them in reality!!?
Should I assume you are hypocritical?
On the last note, viewers of Saathiya have been yearning to see the blossoming love story between Gopi and Ahem for the past two years... Just when this show was about to take a wonderful turning point in their love story, how could you replace the main lead!!!
Every day, viewers crave to see Ahem and Gopi scenes, in fact, I am one of them too!! People will really lose interest of this wonderful, budding love story..
Giaa and Nazim share an exceptional chemistry and that is also one of the main reasons saathiya has been prospering and moving on! No one can replace Ahem and Gopi ( Giaa or Nazim)
Now, Saath Nibhana Saathiya has been all ruined, thanks to Star Plus..
It is your job to make viewers happy and show them what they want to see and who they want to see, in turn viewers are the people who decide which channel is the best, based on how pleasing a particular show is...
I don't know if a long mail or rather a rant from a mere viewer like me would change your mind, for all you know it may go unnoticed, but all I would like to beg and plead of you is to bring our wonderful, cute Gopi bahu aka Giaa Manek back. Giaa has been treated very badly off late by Star Plus and we ask for justice. We will be more than happy and thank you profusely if you bring Giaa back and pretty sure TRPs will rocket...
An upset fan of Giaa and Saathiya
No Giaa, No Saathiya, mark my words..
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   Aichajolie +4 Votes
Please bring Giaa back
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   Aishwarya123 +4 Votes
Dear Star Plus,
As for Giaa, well
One more point to note, one of the main reasons why Star Plus got the highest GRPs was because of Saathiya..Saathiya is surely going to dip in TRPs drastically. If the TRPs of saathiya reduce more  due to the new face of Gopi, then it would prove very fatal to Star Plus, even though Diya aur Baati Hum is leading... Star Plus is really ruining its name and reputation..
Should I assume you are hypocritical?
Now, Saath Nibhana Saathiya has been all ruined, thanks to Star Plus..
An upset fan of Giaa and Saathiya
No Giaa, No Saathiya, mark my words..
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   Arissa +2 Votes
Dear Star Plus and Rashmi Sharma, Please consider bringing Giaa Manek back as Gopi Vahu in Saath Nibhana Saathiya. I tried to watch today's show to give the new girl a chance, but it didn't work. Giaa is Gopi and Gopi is Giaa. If you can't bring her back, please end the show. If you can, please wait for her role in Jhalak finish and bring her back afterwards. This is a great show with a potential to achieve more heights for you in future. Please don't give up on the show and Giaa Manek. Work something out and continue with the show.
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   manjulat +2 Votes
please star plus and sns production house bring giaa back as gopi bahu. the name gopi refers to giaa and only giaa's face come to our mind. both ahem and gopi share a good chemistry which was mind blowing. the new face doesn't suit well to character and her face is expessionless. we miss alot of giaa's cute expressions. i plead you to give a chance to giaa. manju
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   ladly +2 Votes
nt only once i wud complain a 100 tyms...million tyms 2 get back jiaa manek as gopi bahu in the show...plz plz plz plz get her back in saathiya
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   devsri +2 Votes
Normally I don't watch serials as I stay in USA. But one day I watched this serial's episode when I was at our friend's house in which Gopi sings birthday song for Ahem. How cute she was. After that I watched all the episodes online from 3rd may 2010 continuously for 2 weekends. Since 2 months I have been following this serial just for Gopi and Ahem scenes. Today I am totally disappointed by looking at new Gopi's face. Oh god she is horrible. She is not at all suitable for this role. Gia was 100% perfect for that role since beginning, especially innocence and cuteness are in her face itself. I watched holi episodes more than 20 times in these 2 months. In today's episode when they showed holi flashback with new Gopi's face, her expressions were totally disappointing. I am not going to waste time watching this serial with this new Gopi.

I heard you replaced Gia just because she signed a contract with Colors tv. This is not at all fair. If movie actors can act in multiple movies and production houses, why can't television actors act in multiple channels. I don't know what is the loss for Star parivaar if their actors act in other channels. They should allow their actors to grow in their career.

Bring Gia back to the show. Otherwise we are not going to watch SNS with new gopi.
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   gohemmania +2 Votes
gia is the life and soul of the character of gopi
we have seen gopi as gia cant accept anyone else in her shoes
it is disgusting to watch sns without her
please bring her back
life without sns(absence of gia) is boring
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   anushi +2 Votes
we die hard fans of sns waited for so long to see gohem's happy life.but the new girl ruined it .it's not the same as before .no shyness no expression she is not like our giaa.plz bring giaa come .it's so horrible to some can't portray gopi well in the show .so plz consider our request ur killing us who were loyal to u for 2 year.
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   ladly +2 Votes
we are writing so many complaints...we seriously need the solution...of having jiaa back as soon as possible..
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   vgdg +2 Votes
This is the first show that has held my attention for over two years, and just when we were getting the track of Gopi and Ahem's love you replace Gia with another actress.
I have nothing against the new lead, but Gia had the presence of Gopi from the very first episode that I did not see in this new girl.

You are being very unfair to Gia, and rest of the cast but above all to all the loyal viewers also.

Star plus is a big channel and they shouldn't feel threatened by another channel.
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   priyashah +2 Votes
plz guys plz bring jiaa back...please dont play with are emotions...really want to see nazim and giaa together as gopi and ahem...we have waited for this track for so long...please call giaa back
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   naaz_y +2 Votes
i have stopped watching the show...as no gia no sns..i want this show to end asap...cant see nazim with any one else...nazim if u can understand our feelings pl leave sns asap.plz..
and these star plus ppl r just bi..h
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   naaz_y +2 Votes
no giaa..no star plus..u dumped gia..we r dumpling SP..no star plus anymore
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   anushi +2 Votes
plz bring giaa back .we even hate gohem scenes without giaa .no chemistry between nazim and new one like our giaa
 7th of Jun, 2012 by   anushi +2 Votes
plz bring back our gia as gopi vah

5 Easy Ways to Save $1,000