logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
bellojewelsonline.com
I got completely different ring
2. (17 mins ago)
IC+Freeshipping.com
False billing
5. (22 mins ago)
luxola.com
Fake discount and misleading info on the website

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Valerie

Fraud and lies

Stanley Steemer
stanleysteemer.com
We got a quote from Stanley Steemer that I thought was a bit high, but went along with it. They showed up on time and started working, but after they would finish a room they would inform us that it was going to cost extra. Our living room/dining room cost double they said because it has two light fixtures, even though the entire thing put together is smaller than what they claim on their website is the size of an average living room.By the time they were done, our bill was almost $100 more than we were quoted. We paid $276 for the cleaning of a 1200 square foot house! Not only that, but today (the day after) our whole house stinks like an old gymnasium! I will never use them again.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jun, 2014 by   Raffaele C 0 Votes
This is what I wrote to them and they just lie and then disappeared!
Hello! My name is Raffaele, on March 27th my wife order a service from your franchise office in Merrillville Indiana. First of all we asked for the 99$ offer and when the guys show up they start add money to that because they said the rooms were oversize, second they try to sale to us a protection coat and an enzyme. We were confused and we ask to do just a regular cleaning. At this point it wasn't anymore 99$ but it was 120$.or 160$ They told us by phone that they will move the bed and push some furniture but when they were doing the job they told me to move the bed because they didn't have health insurance! After few days not only all the spot which they removed came back but also the old hidden spots came back! So we call the office in Merrillville and we told them what happened. They told us that they will call back but they didn't. So we call again ( when we had time we have an infant and we work ) and they said I am sorry nothing we can do! So I called yesterday and I asked to talk to a manager and a lady called Jenny told me she didn't receive any complaint but she tried to call us 7 times and we didn't answer and now is too late. So I asked her why did you called us 7 time's and she said just to see if you were happy with our service. I am sure your company is in good faith but now our carpets are ruined. After what append we kindly ask you for a full refund.
///////
As you can see this is a corporate scam, be aware!

More Signs of Mortgage Aid Foreclosure Rescue Scams