logo

Executive Eyewear
Poor Service
4. (50 mins ago)
Edreams
Mistake done by eDreams employee cost me 700 euros and they don't want to resolve the issue
5. (54 mins ago)

sprbalife Complaints & Reviews - Didn’t send me the product

sprbalife Contacts & Informations

sprbalife

Posted: 2012-09-04 by    Audrey Francisco

Didn’t send me the product

SprbaLife
SprbaLife didn’t send me the product I ordered from them. I think it is not right. I paid the money but they didn’t fulfill their promises. Later I found many complaints about this website. So I was not the only victim and be careful with them!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Sep, 2011 by   denise mcgee 0 Votes
Package was returned 9/1/11, refund expected in the amount of 79.95, never ordered this product!
 11th of Feb, 2013 by   Heriberto Ruiz-Ruvalcaba 0 Votes
On 02/09/2013 an amount of $99.95 was withdrawn without my notice or consent. I had absolutely no interest in their product. This is an unauthorized transaction; I don't know how they got a hold of my credit card information. I want to stop this transaction.
 23rd of Feb, 2013 by   bossjr 0 Votes
I have a charge pendingon my account for 99.95 that I didn't aprove and I want it tobestoped please this transition was not authorized and I have no record of it . so please stop the transaction or further measures will be taken.
 15th of Mar, 2014 by   MSNELSON 0 Votes
I NOR MY HUSBAND AUTHORIZED THIS PURCHASE. WOKE UP TO THIS ON OUR BILL AND WE HAD NO IDEA WHAT OR WHO IT WAS UNTIL I RESEARCHED THE NAME ON MY HUSBANDS BILL.

How to Recognize a Foreclosure Scam