sprbalife

Posted:

Didn’t send me the product

SprbaLife
SprbaLife didn’t send me the product I ordered from them. I think it is not right. I paid the money but they didn’t fulfill their promises. Later I found many complaints about this website. So I was not the only victim and be careful with them!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

9th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Package was returned 9/1/11, refund expected in the amount of 79.95, never ordered this product!
 11th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
On 02/09/2013 an amount of $99.95 was withdrawn without my notice or consent. I had absolutely no interest in their product. This is an unauthorized transaction; I don't know how they got a hold of my credit card information. I want to stop this transaction.
 23rd of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have a charge pendingon my account for 99.95 that I didn't aprove and I want it tobestoped please this transition was not authorized and I have no record of it . so please stop the transaction or further measures will be taken.
 15th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
I NOR MY HUSBAND AUTHORIZED THIS PURCHASE. WOKE UP TO THIS ON OUR BILL AND WE HAD NO IDEA WHAT OR WHO IT WAS UNTIL I RESEARCHED THE NAME ON MY HUSBANDS BILL.

Contact Us