logo

Axis Human Capital Limited Consumer Review

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Spidentity.com Complaints & Reviews - Scam artists!

Spidentity.com Contacts & Informations

Spidentity.com

Posted:    jamesbruce

Scam artists!

i sent over 200 and the pieces of crap sent me to pieces of paper, the site is a joke and scam do not sent them a dime i am a american, and they screwed me over please just know i tell you the truth i sent for id and ss card and to be rushed thie crrooks sent a pice of paper nothing like the site do not waste your money i swear you will regret it!!!

Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Spidentity.com complaints
Spidentity.com - Didn't send a damn thing!

Comments

30th of Oct, 2006 by   Aaron Ballagh 0 Votes
Thanks! I was JUST printintg my shipping label to send $141 for 3 ID's. Thanks for saving me the cash!
 31st of Oct, 2006 by   ranga 0 Votes
yep a fucking scam! watch out! same with aliasids.com
 26th of Feb, 2007 by   Deepa 0 Votes
Funny isn't it? I ordered and received my card in few weeks... first i ordered from one of the other sites, then after reading this it was too late, but i did not get scammed by them.
 26th of Feb, 2007 by   Lee Ann 0 Votes
I had some concerns after reading this comment. But I am a little confused as to why I received my order within weeks.

Maybe you paid by check or your order was delayed. Usually they hold checks for at least thirty days before shipping orders. Maybe if you write them they will assist you.

I am sure they are up and up cos i received my order and i was very impressed with the work they did.

Lee Ann
 5th of Mar, 2007 by   Mark 0 Votes
Umm...no, it has nothing to do with a cheque (or as the other people call it, a "check" ...not quite, but close)

anyway, I paid with cash, on the 15th of Jan, it's now like the 5th of march, still no product. they said that they'll trace it for me, but that was two weeks ago and I still have nothing. So basically, it's a rip off. And the order said to send money to Vancouver BC...I live in Vancouver, so it's not like the letter got lost over seas.

Sorry guys, but if you're going to get a fake, try and get it from a friend, or somebody that you know cause I mean...on line? I should've known better than that. But I just wanted to go clubbing so badly haha. I guess I'll wait till December. If you have any questions, e-mail me...I'll prove to you that I'm not the competition, I don't want you to waste your money like I did!
 7th of May, 2007 by   Ryan 0 Votes
That's funny this thread was dead for over 100 days and then all of the sudden we have a few people praising spidentity all in the same day. And they even create another user name "Quinana" that replied and said

"After speaking to them i received my order in three days"

I'm SURE of that... next time you want to pretend to be someone else, at least spell the name right... it's "Q-u-i-a-n-n-a"... stupid fool
 29th of May, 2007 by   Adam Browne 0 Votes
I got an "ID" card from spidentity... Its the lamest piece of sh*t ever. It says "drivers permit" and has a bunch of blank spaces on it. They paste your photo onto the card and it looks so fake. They don't print any information on it. I've been had for $60US. DON'T ORDER FROM SPIDENTITY. Well at least I got something at all right?
 7th of Jul, 2007 by   Tanya 0 Votes
Yeah, bunch of crock ain't it? then why did i receive a driver license that was so smoking hot, it worked everywhere.

This for sure is a competition site posting fake comments. I should know, i ordered from several sites that dissed other sites, and that is when i was really ripped off.

The stuff that says driver permit is from ufinishit in the uk. I got the same crap from uk ufinishit, but from spidy the stuff i got was hot.

People, if you read and believe this crap that the competition are most likely posting, then you need to email the company you deal with. Just see if you get a response, cos a real company will respond.

Good luck fake id lovers!
 16th of Aug, 2007 by   marshycoco 0 Votes
I try to contact the company they do not get back to me they sent me a blank id i sent a money order like they asked 120 dollars. Scam, scam scam and what i believe is they are writing in their own positive comments.
 28th of Aug, 2007 by   laura m 0 Votes
Okay i Just sent away for my fake id. Now I'm having second thoughts I really need it and I hope I haven't wasted my money. Spidentity see legitimate but I am getting mixed messages. Do you think I'll get it?
 12th of Sep, 2007 by   jackie 0 Votes
your card probaly got lost or taken by border patrol. i just received my card and is looking great.

my first order was delayed, then i found out it waqs taken by border pqatrrol in usa through the postmaster. so i sent mine again by regular mail and it arrived safely. you have to know that anything you send by courier is going to be checked and some postmasters will seize it and others understand this is just novelty and will let it through.

so don't worry aboutr not receing it, it may be your fault for how you mailed it tom them

JACKIE GOOOD LUCK
 15th of Sep, 2007 by   Jennifer Iqbal 0 Votes
YES SPIDENTITY IS A SCAM!!!!!!! I sent them an order along with $178.00 and I never recieved the product. I had paid to have the order expressed mailed to me so a tracking number would have been made for that but they refused to give me the tracking number all they would say is that the order was sent. I notified customs of what they were doing but dont know if anything will come of it.
 16th of Oct, 2007 by   ali hassan 0 Votes
SPIDENTITY IS A SCAM, THEY SAY ON THEIR SITE THAT YOU WILL GET A 'GENUINE, ORIGINAL PRODUCT', WELL THEY DID SEND MY PRODUCT BUT THERE IS NOTHING ORIGINAL OR GENUINE ABOUT IT, ITS CRAP WITH NO NAMES LIKE REQUESTED, LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD HAVE PRINTED MYSELF ON MY CHEAP PRINTER!! AND OH YEAH THEY KEPT MY $$. SO IF ANYONE IS READY TO LOSE SOME MONEY, THERE YOU HAVE IT!
 8th of Dec, 2007 by   jay sewell 0 Votes
IT SEEMS TO ME THAT SPIDENTITY IS A SCAM, I SENT MY PAYMENT THE 5TH OF NOV. AND STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED SHIT! I'VE ALSO E-MAILED THEM 4 TIMES AND NOT ONE REPLY HAS COME MY WAY.
 3rd of Feb, 2008 by   OBERT A - SPIDENTITY NOT A SCA 0 Votes
I see all these postings about spidentity being a scam. Of course I saw them after placing my order, and now you dumb fucks really had me worried with all this crap about them not sending the cards out.

Well, whoever you dumb fucks are why don't you grow up and stop pretending to be customers when you are in fack a competitor. I had diarrea for a week when i read this, then yesterday i just received my order, and was quite happy with it..so to set the record straight, spidentityt is not a scam, the people posting this bad reviews are the real scammers

Get a life you losers
 19th of Feb, 2008 by   lorraine 0 Votes
I sent SPIDENTITY 320 and i have been chasing after them i have gotten no reply for my emails nothing.Are they legite or just scammers coz i feel dubbed
 14th of Mar, 2008 by   Jo 0 Votes
Obert, I totaly agree with you, These are the scammers bad mouthing Spidentity and they do need to get a life...I got scammed by r-e-a-l--i-d.com and then they had the balls to laugh at me. Told me they were closed, Go away..... The entire underground list are scammers...Wish I knew a good place to go to in Texas...
 17th of Mar, 2008 by   Hillary Johnson 0 Votes
I sent $156 cash to them and it is now March 17th and I have recieved nothing! They will respond to my e-mails by saying it was shipped or it takes a month or they send me a gereric e-mail. This site is a SCAM. I do not work for a competitor. I am angry and disappointed. I was stupid to send cash anyway!
 31st of Mar, 2008 by   Alex 0 Votes
All my mates are getting the driving permits but before i fork out 60 quid or so has any1 in england used the cards and actually got them to work in clubs etc? Cos kinds worried dat the cards aint getting to england. My mate has been waiting a good 2 months and herd nothing! Is it a scam???
 4th of Apr, 2008 by   Darryn 0 Votes
received my card...not know why you all are lying. Morons should realize that it takes a while for mail to go back andf forth this is for sure posted by mothers against drunk drivers or loser who work for other sites

Cosigning a Car Loan