logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (30 mins ago)
Mobile Repeater Australia
Undelivered items, bad services and communication
2. (41 mins ago)
STC
stc lottery
3. (1 hr 21 mins ago)
MaxForCheap.com
Local law enforcement should look into their scam.
4. (1 hr 31 mins ago)
John Pedro Loans
Rep asks for more money, but doesn’t provide loan
5. (1 hr 36 mins ago)

speedy pc pro Contacts & Informations

speedy pc pro

Posted: 2012-07-29 by    SoMadinIndy

Scam Does Not Work

Purchased speedy pc pro to clean up my computer. I had malware which was preventing me from using my computer properly. The program did not work as advertised so I had to call a tech at speedy pc pro. The tech advised me that I had over 400 malware. He told me I needed to spend an additional $199 for tech support so they could go in and clean up my computer. He said it was cheaper than taking it to the geek squad. I told him I wanted a refund and was upset that the program didn't do what it was suppposed to do. He gave me a phone number to call (they tell you there is a 30 day money back guarantee) but you will never get through. It will keep telling you to try the call again later. What a bunch of crap.
They also have a hidden file that will charge you annually. Not only will they get you now but again in a year.
BUYER BEWARE PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS TO YOUR COMPUTER
I paid for the program with Paypal. Filed a dispute. Paypal closed dispute without refund because it was a computer program and not something I could return.
SAVE YOUR MONEY - THIS IS A SCAM !!!
Their address is not even in the US and you know the tech only speaks broken English. Don't let them try to sell you anything else.
Comments United States Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Help for Homeowners: HARP 2.0