logo

4. (8 mins ago)
Rewa Kumar
Fraud
5. (34 mins ago)
supracleanse top slim cleanse best go green
being charged for items

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Speeddate.com Complaints & Reviews - Fake friend requests and spam emails

Speeddate.com Contacts & Informations

Speeddate.com

Posted: 2011-04-15 by    Bultire

Fake friend requests and spam emails

Speeddate.com
speeddate.com
This was the a terrible experience. A $10 trial ended up costing us $90. Customer services representatives was rude, nasty. Fake friend requests and spam emails. Received $190.00 charge out of nowhere!
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of May, 2012 by   David94Mustang +1 Votes
He is completely correct on this I wish I would have read the reviews first. This site is a huge scam. They have hot girls say they want to speed date with you, But wait as a new member you get this one free. but they girls never talk or even say hi. Even when you sign up same thing. Also the website crashes on me where it stops loading. At least ill have the last laugh. I used a credit card that has no funds on it and never will because its my flex health spending account from my last job. So I don't work there anymore. Its been at least 2 months not having the insurance and having the job. But this site sent me I copied and pasted.

Subscription Confirmation
Thank you for purchasing a subscription to SpeedDate.com on 05/03/2012.Your payment has been processed 191.40 for your new 12 Month membership. Unless you cancel before the end of the term by calling 1-877-328-3006 Monday through Friday, 7AM until 5PM Pacific Time Zone (GMT-8) (excepting major U.S. holidays) or by logging into your Premium Account and modifying the Account Status within Your Profile's Account Settings, your card will be automatically charged on a recurring basis based on the term you agreed to and at the rate then in effect. Payments for unused portions of a subscription will not be refunded.

Now I went to my account settings and I cant make a change to cancel my membership. whats really messed up is before I entered the credit card info I could make changes to my account and even cancel my membership. Because I was offered a complimentary month, HAHAH which doesn't work anyway. If it did you would only speak with Bots/Fake users anyway. So Please stay away from the site even the .99 cents to get you verified does nothing for you.
 2nd of May, 2012 by   David94Mustang +1 Votes
I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau www.BBB.org
 14th of Apr, 2013 by   justanotherguyy 0 Votes
This website is bullshit. To message ANYONE you need to spend $1.
Then for them to view your message they have to pay a minimum of 30€ a month..
For you to be able to message them again YOU have to pay the minimum of 30€ a month.

You can't even blood view people who've viewed you without paying 30€ a month.

The friend requests and such feel completely fake, and the matches they make are fake.

If someone messages you, you can't click on their name or anything else without being asked to pay.
If you click on the link that goes exactly to their profile it ends up just redirecting you to the homepage (because they block you from being able to message the same person twice without paying)

I've never found a worse dating site ever. Even adultfriendfinder is better than this.
Utterly horrible, looks like it was made in MSpaint.

The only GOOD thing is that they allow you to put contact info, like email and skype etc. in your 'about me' so if someone is REALLY interested with you, and you don't want to pay they can email you or add you to skype and bypass all the bs.

Lottery Scams! Beware of This ID Theft!

Latest Groups