logo

IGOR aka KASBAR is a Ripper

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Specialty Merchandise Corporation Complaints & Reviews - Scam artists!

Specialty Merchandise Corporation Contacts & Informations

Specialty Merchandise Corporation

Posted:    Valerie

Scam artists!

Specialty Merchandise Corporation
www.smcorp.com
SMC is a company that sounds good to others by stating that they will help you build a business using the internet to sale their merchandise under your website and they will hold the cost of warehousing the merchandise. All you have to do is start a website then advertise their products that they will ship to your customers. You get the profits of the difference in the price they charge for the product and what you advertise the product for on your website. Sounds good doesn't it. Well this is the problem they want you to buy a kit that may or may not come then they want you to use them to make the website otherwise you cant have one, then if you agree to this they say you can cancel at anytime. NO you can Not! They do not refund your money, they give you a run around then send you to collections for the membership fees that you may or may not have agreed to. I canceled my membership the very next day. Was told it would be credited to my account. This never happened! When i call the CSR i get this lets lay stupid routine the gets old after doing it over and over. I have been sent to collections for money that this company owes me. I was blocked from ordering anything on their site because in their system i was paying monthly fees instead of the yearly fee i already paid that they never refunded. So i was going to make my money back by ordering products to sell, then cancel after the year was up. No this didn't work cause i couldn't order since my monthly fee wasn't paid. What fee? I paid in in full for a year. This is when they stat they money was refunded in April that year. I sent them the copy of my bank statements from Feb to may which showed the smc transaction of their deduction and no refund. I still have yet to get my money back and have had to dispute several collection agencies on my credit report.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Apr, 2009 by   seneca, sc +1 Votes
wow! thanks everyone for the reviews. i was thinking about joining this company and went online to review and lord behold was i surpraised to read all this! i dont have this kind of money to give away so again thanks for the info.
 30th of Jul, 2009 by   expolorermad 0 Votes
Hey some one I just joined and just got my kit and have an appointment with a coach on friday at 4:30 pm what should I do have I lost my $413.95? noguerakenneth@yahoo.com
 9th of Feb, 2010 by   adlord-azam 0 Votes
I joined SMC a half an hour later I saw some reviews about SMC and decided to cancel bcause I had two weeks until the money was to come out of my bank account. Two weeks later I notice that SMC had taken the money they did not cancel my order. Now I have to accept the Kit and mail it back to them. This compony is getting away with taking money from people. If you did get a web site from them no one will go to it because every one knows they can buy from SMC . Why are they still be aloud to promote themselves on television. All the complaints I have read on this company and they are still in business.
 30th of Jun, 2010 by   JRTK 0 Votes
Wow! I have had nothing but a good experience so far. SMC has been very helpful and accomodating. Delivery of all goods has been very prompt. Merchandise has been of very good quality. I am so sorry you have had such bad experiences. My experience with SMC has been excellent.

Don't Get Caught in a Phishing Fraud!

Latest Groups