logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club
Misleading and lies - i know because i worked there
2. (1 mins ago)

SpeakWrite

Posted: 2011-05-26 by    Wronged

Stay away

SpeakWrite
After working for SpeakWrite LLC for a few weeks, I quickly realized that the company was run by a *** nepotistic family bent on doing things their way or no way, whether it was appropriate or not, legal or not. The family got away with murder while any other employee had to tiptoe around "the family" for fear of being fired. I got fired after a few months for "being on Twitter while on the job", which was part of my marketing job anyway! I didn't receive a single warning, a single write-up, nothing to let me know that anything I was doing was unacceptable. On Friday, April 8, 2010, I was "let go" in the afternoon (surprisingly) the same week I helped launch their new service (surprise, surprise). Yes, I was looking for a new job, but never did I do it "while on Twitter" or "on company time". Not only was it the most toxic environment to ever work in, but I'm surprised they haven't been sued yet for anything! Bad work practices (probably illegal too), bad firing practices, bad people!!! Don't do business or work with SpeakWrite LLC in Austin Texas... bad!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More SpeakWrite complaints