logo

usuaria de internet
FRAUDE Y ESTAFA
5. (16 mins ago)
theautopartsshop.com
They took double sum from them and didn’t provide any order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

United Kingdom
Phone: +447031947996
SPDCEGUK@LIVE.COM
Respected sir,
I hereby attached authority Letter for Deduct C.O.T from my end.
i hereby recd call on my cell from Halifax International Bank PLC.regarding cost of transfer for telegraphic wire transfer charges Rs.$ 920.00 USD.
So sir i hereby request you to inform your Bank to deduct the above all charges from my Winning Amount becouse i am not in possition to pay the same amount.
please deduct ( c.o.t ) cost of transfer from my winning Amount & send balance Amount to telegraphic wire transfer.

kindly do the needful & oblige.
Vidyut Sawant

Attached :AUTHORITY LETTER FOR C.O.T DEDUCTION.

AUTHORITY LETTER.tif
Comments United Kingdom Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Jun, 2009 by   VIDYUT SAWANT 0 Votes
i agree to deduct C.O.T for telegraphic wire transfer charges from my winning amount of Rs.450000.00 USD.And given Authority letter for the same.
Thanking you
Yes i agree for deduct C.O.T from my WINNING Amount
 3rd of Jun, 2009 by   VIDYUT SAWANT 0 Votes
Yes i agree for deduct C.O.T from my WINNING Amount.
kindly do the needful & oblige.
thanking you
 3rd of Jun, 2009 by   VIDYUT SAWANT 0 Votes
Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print ReplyReply AllMove...
Flag this messageAttention: Most Valued Customer.(CHOOSE MODE OF PAYMENT IMMINENT FOR TRANSFER) READ CAREFULLYWednesday, May 27, 2009 9:58 AM
From: "HALIFAX BANK INTERNATIONAL" Add sender to ContactsTo: vidyutsawant@yahoo.comMessage contains attachmentsHALIFAX BANK.JPG (634KB)
HALIFAX BANK INTERNATIONAL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR

Recd massage from
From :Agent:barrymoore51@hotmail.com
BANK EMAIL ID:"HALIFAX BANK INTERNATIONAL" Add sender to Contacts
 17th of Jun, 2009 by   nitish dosar 0 Votes
HI I M NITISH DOSAR, RECEIVED A MSG FROM TM-DEMO AND ASKED TO CLAIM A PRIZE MONEY OF 750, 000 POUNDS AND GIVEN US A SITE NAMED SPDC@LIVE.COM HENCE I LOG IN UR SITE...THE MSG COPY IS GIVEN BELOW
CONGRATS!! YOU HAVE WON 750, 000 POUNDS IN 2009 DEMO(SHELL)INT'L MOBILE DRAW.WINNING #3, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR.PEDRO VIA E-MAIL:SPDC@LIVE.COM

SO U CAN CONTACT ME UNDERSIGNED:
U CAN CONFIRM ON MY SITE AND, MOB NO. ALSO THAT IS:
NITISHDOSAR@YAHOO.COM
MOB NO:9889087670
 18th of Jun, 2009 by   Balwant 0 Votes
I got a message from SPDC INTL MOBILE DRAW 450, 000 Pounds. The SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY(Dr. edwin morgan) for contact to the halifax international bank plc FULHAM PALACE ROAD LONDON. I contact to the same bank on through my email address, the contact person of the bank Mr. Colabo blancson demand by the COT $920.00 USD and other charges $1770 for the custom duty.
I received email on my email address from Halifax International Bank PLC. Regarding cost of transfer for telegraphic wire transfer charges Rs.$ 920.00 USD.
So sir i hereby request you to inform your Bank to deduct the above all charges from my Winning Amount because i am not in position to pay the same amount.
please deduct ( c.o.t ) cost of transfer from my winning Amount & send balance Amount to telegraphic wire transfer in my bank. I have received the deposite certificate number HBF16467245051. The amount deposited by SPDC of UK.
 9th of Jul, 2009 by   Dilip Burnwal 0 Votes
Dear sir,
I got your message.In this message I saw that i have become the winner of your recent int'l mobile draw.I have won GBP:2, 50, 000, in 2009(SHELL) INT'L Mobile draw winning #2.i have been told to contact Mr. Tom via email @ spdcmobile93@live.com.So if you get this message please reply how can i get my prize.
Please reply via email on: shivburnwal@yahoo.co.in or contact on my no.09832754004.
I will be grateful to you if you please do reply and tell me how can i get my prize.you can also note my address: ANANDANAGAR, bhiringi durgapur-13, dist-burdwan, westbengal, india.
Dilip Burnwal.
 13th of Jul, 2009 by   arunsasi 0 Votes
sir,
i am Arunsasi, next two weeks ago i have a message that ihave become the winner of INT'Lmobile draw.Ihave won GBP2, 50, 000 in 2009 (SHELL)winning#2.sir, how can iget my prize money, any other information please send to my email arun.sasi428@gmail.com and my contact number is 00919895929447

thankyou
 14th of Jul, 2009 by   Nikhil_Singh 0 Votes
Hello all
I got the same sms on my mob. that i have won 500, 000 pounds in INTL mobile draw held in UK.
can anyone tell me how truth is this sms...?
pl mail me on nik.amoure@gmail.com
thanks
Nikhil
 17th of Jul, 2009 by   NITHIN 0 Votes
Dear sir,
Please reply via email on: nithinkozhissery@gmail.co.in or contact on my no.00919995426321.
I will be grateful to you if you please do reply and tell me how can i get my prize.you can also note my address:, NITHIN.K.A, S/O.ARJUNNAN, KOZHISSERY HOUSE, P.O.VALAPAD, P I N -680567, STATE-KERALA, DISTRICT-THRISSUR, india.
NITHIN.K.A.
 18th of Jul, 2009 by   kalyana sundaram 0 Votes
dear sir,

I received ur message stating that i hav won an international mobile draw contest .my prize money is worth 2, 50, 000 pounds in 2009(shell).
I have been requested to contact MR.MIKE at this email address--SPDC(at)LIVE.COM.if u had received my msg please contact me as soon as possible so that i can know whether i hav won a prize or not. or i can know about the wherabouts of the draw.

MY MOBILE NO IS: 9443341612.

contact me 2 my mobile.
for futher contacts this is my email address. you can send any message in it .

MY EMAIL ADDRESSS IS: fire.nba@gmail.com
 20th of Jul, 2009 by   MINU TIWARI 0 Votes
dear sir,

I received ur msz stating that i have won international mobile draw contest my prize money is worth 750, 000pound in 2009 shell.
i have been requested to contact miss minu tiwari at this email add.--SPDCCLAIM DRAW@LIVE.COM. If u had recieved my msz please contact me as soon as possible so that i can know whether i have won a prize or not, or i can know about the whereabouts of the draw.

MY MOBILE NO. IS : 9334359992.
MY EMAIL ADD. IS TIWARI.MINUTIWARI@GMAIL.COM
 31st of Jul, 2009 by   SUMIT KUMAR behera 0 Votes
I HAVE RECIVE MESSAGE FROM DR.PEDRO,
I HAVE TO GET MY PRIZE
MY MOBILE NO. IS:9861077003
MY EMAIL ADD .IS SUMITK223@GMAIL.COM
 6th of Sep, 2009 by   dev karan swami 0 Votes
dear sir:
I have recieved a message that you have won 250000 pounds in 2009 demo(shell) INTL mobile draw. My mobile no. is +919837164964.winning 3 2, to claim your prize contect dr.pedro via email:spdcshell22@live.com
it's true or not if it's true than what should I do, Plz help me out.
 12th of Sep, 2009 by   prakash giridhar patil 0 Votes
Respected Sir
I ve recived the message of you that i won 4000000GB pounds . My biodata & pinare folloeing,
Nane - prakash giridhar patil
Country- india
PIN- 416403
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   DINESH NAYAK -1 Votes
DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE WON 250000POUND .PLEASE SEND MY PRIZE.
MY NUMBER IS
 9th of Oct, 2009 by   Iftekhar Husain 0 Votes
DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE WON 250000POUND .PLEASE SEND MY PRIZE.
MY NUMBER IS 09301017090
Name---- Iftekhar Husain
Address--- Todi Bazar Sheopur Distric Sheopur
M.P. India
 20th of Oct, 2009 by   asifmalik 0 Votes
Respected sir,
I have recive a massage that i have won 250000GBP in coca-cola INTL mobile draw 4 sponsoring SA2010 worldcup plz give me my prize,
my mobile number is +919927520260 and my email id is

Country- India
PIN- 244235
 27th of Dec, 2009 by    WON 250,000 0 Votes
Respected sir,
I have recived a message that i have won 250, 000 in 2009 demo shell INTL MOBILE draws winning #3, plz give my prize,

my name is Dinesh kumar Gupta
STATE-UTTAR PRADESH
COUNTRY-INDIA
PIN-231001
 2nd of Jan, 2010 by   Honnappa 0 Votes
Hi, my name is Honnappa I have recieved a sms from TM-new year on 30th december2009 that i have won sum of 750000 pounds in shell end of year promotion. Please tell its true or fraud

Consumer Advices: Extended Warranties