logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Tribalwar.com
They used to clean viruses, but they didn’t do this
2. (4 mins ago)
The Cash Store
Harassment
5. (30 mins ago)
Big Daddys Car Company
I was robbed of my money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Southwest Engines
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Phone: 866-319-1058
swengines.com
My father ordered a motor for his 2000 Rav 4. He thought he was saving money. Now $5, 000 dollars later, he is still without a motor that works and owes the mechanics money because they have now installed two motors that are junk. The "customer service" at SW engines is beyond ridiculous. It's a "man" that is sarcastic, rude and belligerent when called to discuss the issues. He hangs up on people. He makes up ridiculous reasons why the motors didn't work such as, "Did the mechanic know that he had to put oil in the engine?" Seriously. He told my dad that the engine probably didn't work because my dad lives in a town called Floodwood. He told my dad that the motor was probably underwater, causing the damage to the motor. Again, one can't even make up the crap this guy says. Needless to say, no one seems to be able to do anything about it. It's a scam that is mostly done over the internet which crosses state lines...no jurisdiction. I have never wanted to see someone prosecuted more in my life. He is a predator.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Southwest Engines complaints
Southwest Engines - Delivers & Product

Comments

21st of Oct, 2013 by   MOMONWARPATH 0 Votes
well they got us to I let my husband order me a transmission for my car threw them instead of rebuilding the one I had try to save only $400.00 and we got it on a Monday at the Transmission shop and they put it in on Wednesday they were very unhappy with it so they put it on the machine and it said that the 1st and 4th gear was blown. But that they put in back in and had me come drive it so that I could see for myself what was going on. Well just like many of you I got a 1yr extra warrant because of the fact I have a sick son and father and drive my car a lot all of the state and different states. Well when I called Dale he said they were not going to cover the labor cause I didn't drive it for 2 weeks or for 500 miles, no I didn't we only got 81 miles out of it before it would not even move anymore. He blamed the transmission shop and my car then said what do you know your a "WOMAN". Needless to say I went off and it got me no where. They just switch you around and wont tell you anything so I GUESS WE ARE OUT OUR MONEY AND CANT FIX MY CAR. I hope Everyone reads this and send them BAD WISHES AND MORE. THAT WAS ALL THE MONEY I HAD AND HAVE NO JOB PLUS I TAKE CARE OF A SICK CHILD AND FATHER. THIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN A SCAM.
 3rd of May, 2014 by   Ken kentucky 0 Votes
Please join this campaign!

Hello!
I've started the petition "Wisconsin Governor and J. B. Van Hollen
Wisconsin, Attorney general and Wisconsin Department of Agriculture,
Trade and Consumer Protection:

Investigate, take action, and if needed prosecute Southwest Engines
Inc. 2100 East College Avenue Cudahy, Wisconsin USA for any dishonest,
fraudulent or illegal business practices." and need your help to get it
off the ground.
Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:

Here's why it's important:
Southwest Engines Inc. 2100 East College Avenue Cudahy, Wisconsin
USA is preying on consumers. The Wisconsin Department of Agriculture,
Trade and Consumer Protection is aware of this but is unable to act
swiftly due to bureaucracy. Mean while more and more consumers are taken
advantage of. Many consumer losses are for thousands and thousands of
dollars. This has gone on for long enough. It is time for attention to
be paid to Southwest Engines Inc.
You can sign my petition by clicking here.

Thanks!