logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Flixaddict.com
SCAM- charges your credit card when they say they won't!
2. (0 mins ago)
Free of Blemishes
posting fake comments and product is a scam
3. (0 mins ago)
Worst Service Department

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SoundviewStandUp.Com, Houston, Texas Complaints & Reviews - still have not refunded 120.00 paid for Yacht Party that was cancelled June 2009

SoundviewStandUp.Com Contacts & Informations

SoundviewStandUp.Com

Posted:    Savina Wiltshire

SoundviewStandUp.com
1068-B Hazelhurst Dr. Suite #7955
Houston, Texas
SoundviewStandUp.com
Mr. Russell Fleming the CEO of SoundviewStandUp.com advertised a Yacht party in 2009. though the web site and e-mails he encouraged people to purchase tickets through pay pal. since I grew up in that housing development, I thought It would be a good Idea for myself my sister and daughter to attend, especially since our brother had just died may 9th and this would give us the opportunity to see and inform a lot of people who knew him. I purchased tickets for myself and my daughter on 6/27/09 my sisters purchased their tickets separately. the party was scheduled for 7/31/10, on 7/3/10 I received an e-mail from Mr Fleming stating that the yacht party was canceled due to major and necessary maintenance and those who purchased tickets will be contacted and reimbursed when I did not hear from Mr Fleming I emailed him via the web site and was asked to confirm my land address which I did. by September I still had not heard from him and contacted him again. On 9/28 he responded saying that the yacht company would not refund the 11, 500.00 he put up and he was repaying people from his pockets and again asked where I would like the money sent. I still have not received my refund and have made two additional contact to Mr. Fleming with no response. the web site remains up and running with several advertisements. I am angry that he has stolen my money, and lied about any refunds. I still want my money back as he promised and I want others to be aware in case there are others who he has cheated out of money. it may not be much money but I paid for a party that did not occur at no fault to me.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

The Mail Bag & Final Thoughts