logo

Laser Assist Lipo

Sono Bello Sacramento
Cal Expo
Sacramento, California
In 2008 I had Total Hip Replacement that left me with scar tissue and a budge of hardened fat. See picture attached My insurance would not cover another surgery as it was considered cosmetic. So off I went to find my own help. I called SonoBello Sacramento.
What a wonderful staff so nice and friendly. Kay sat me down and explained the entire procedure. Then I meet with Dr. Zingaro and he checked me out and said No Problem we can do it. I had to get a release from my OrthoPedic Surgeon before they would even consider doing the procedure. My Sonobello in Sacramento will not do a procedure just to make money they are looking to help contour your body and give you what you want. In fact they have told 2 of my friends that Laser Assisted Lipo will not work for what they wanted and referred them to another service. I love them all.

Dr Zingaro and Nancy are the best. 1st I was very scared that the budge was to hard to be removed. But Dr. Z was confident that it would be no problem. 2nd I was afraid about the pain. Well let me tell you I was pain free. I was up and at it the next day. I even went to Lake Tahoe for an outing and walked around. Yahoo I love my time at Sono Bello Sacramento and recommend it to Friends and they too are excited. I go next week for my 3 months check up and I love my new outer thighs. I'm now saving my money to get my abs done. Love my results and so will you. I'm now saving up to have my abs done.

Comments United States Plastic Surgery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jul, 2010 by   Sono Bello Patient Care 0 Votes
Sono Bello would like to address many of the online reviews regarding our procedures and practices. Please visit http://sonobello.com/open-reviews/ for more information.
 6th of Aug, 2010 by   Harley Diva 0 Votes
I am getting ready to go back for my 6 months check up next week and I can't be happier. I want to say that Sacramento Sono Bello is tops with me. I had my outer thighs Laser Assisted Lipo after having a total Hip Replacement. I want to say I was never in any pain during or after the procedure. I went to Lunch in Lake Tahoe on day 2. I did everything as told to me by the staff and I wore my undergarment every minute of every day. The undergarment does help alot with my results. Thank You Sono Bello See you next week. Happy HD Girl
 5th of May, 2011 by   Netta Lynn 0 Votes
SONOBELLO - SAN ANTONIO, TX
STAY AWAY - the woman who "sales" the procedure, is the only person you meet during your inital consultation. She is by no means a medical professional infact might as well have sold used cars for a living. The paper work that they have you sign, is worded rather tricky so when I inquired about canceling before the two week penalty kicked in she said yes that paragraph only applies to within the two weeks period. If you cancel before the two weeks you get 100% of your money returned. 100% she said. Well guess what she LIED!!! They keep $1000 regardless of the time frame you cancel within and up to 40% of the fee paid if it is within the two weeks. READ READ READ RESEARCH THIS PLACE. PEOPLE HAVE DIED! YES DEATH, THEY KILLED A WOMAN and now they want to keep my money because i want out, well before three and half weeks before I am to have my deadly procedure with them. NO THANK YOU!!! The only time I met with a medical professional was three weeks before Im to go under and all of about 4 minutes. A lot of money I spent, my life on the line and I get 4 minutes! Well my life is worth more than that! 4 minutes and 6 thousand dollars later what the hell am I going to be left with? Well This made me terribly nervous so I did some research and was scared out of my mind! There is no way the before and after pictures are accurate! I saw real pics, ones that were not altered, this claim about tighten the skin is BS. There is no way you won't be left with loose sagging skin if you under go this procedure. LIES LIES over and over again! Does anyone that is a medical professional even work there??? REGARDLESS, I SAW REAL RESULTS AND THEY ARE NOT PHOTOSHOPPED!!! Not worth the headache, not worth the money!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

Fraud Seeks Personal Information In Exchange For Tax Rebate