logo

Axis Human Capital Limited Consumer Review

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sonnet Cove Apartments, Lexington, Kentucky Complaints & Reviews - A Terriable Place to Live!

Sonnet Cove Apartments Contacts & Informations

Sonnet Cove Apartments

Posted:    JJ

A Terriable Place to Live!

Sonnet Cove Apartments
527 Laketower Drive
Lexington, Kentucky
Phone: 859-266-3123
This has been the worst experience of my life. It is a nightmare. We were promised so much when we signed the lease. Now that we are stuck in a 13 month lease, we have noticed thin walls, unattended children, drug sales in the parking lot, unprofessional management and staff, nasty upkeep of grounds and the management is dishonest. I have never lived under these conditions in my life. I am depressed because my husband and I still have 10 more months to go under the 13 month lease.
Please do something about this if you are able to. It would,
mean so much to my husband and I.

Best Regards,
JJ
Comments United States Apartments Rental
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Nov, 2008 by   AK 0 Votes
This is absolutely the worst place to live in Lexington!!! We are also stuck in a thirteen month lease in this trashy hell. There is 5 inches of black mold that is growing inside of my air vents. Every time that the heat turns on me and my child are being intoxicated with the spores that are blowing thru our air. There is about 10 billion GERMAN COCKROACHES running thru this building that I live in. They refused to spray until I tried to get out of my lease now they say that it will be Friday.The children here run loose like they are packs of animals, last fall they had to come in and cut down the trees that were outside my front door because they could not keep the kids from Africa from climbing the tree and then tearing all of the limbs from them. There will be 30 kids getting on the bus in the morning and there will be three parents that will accompany their children to the bus stop. Leaving all of these children unattended. Then lets talk about the trash that is here on the grounds not the residents. They never pick up the trash!! They say that they do but they dont but, if some of the tenants weren't so damn trashy we wouldn't have that problem. Then were back to the management, if we weren't leasing apartments to people from other countries that don't give a damn about ours we would not have a lot of the problem of trash thrown everywhere like it is some kinda of Ethiopian village.

Anti Gay Marriage Scam