logo

Axis Human Capital Limited Consumer Review

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Soldiers Angels / Magazines, Madera, California Complaints & Reviews - Deposited my check of $321.00

Soldiers Angels / Magazines Contacts & Informations

Soldiers Angels / Magazines

Posted:    Barbara Ponce

Deposited my check of $321.00

Triple Seven, Inc.
Madera, California
Salesman, Henry Meyers, sold me magazines on Friday, 3/19/10, to be delivered to military people over seas. He informed me that I had 3 business days to cancel order and even though the receipts say to cancel in writing he told me that all I had to do was call the customer service # and it would only take 5 minutes and I could cancel the order over the phone and I didn't have to worry about them depositing my check because they will hold it up to 2 weeks. I called on Monday, 3/22/10, @8:14 a.m. and I got an answering maching. I left them a message that I wanted to cancel my order and left my # for them to call me back. I called them again @ 10:43 a.m. in case they weren't opened when I called at the earlier time. I left them a detailed message with my receipt #'s and my phone # for them to call me back. I called back on 4/1/10 when I hadn't heard from them and I spoke with Nicole and she told me that the person I needed to talk to was in a meeting and she would have this person call me back, which she never called me back. Today, 4/2/10, the owner of the company, Marsha, called me back and informed me that there is no way she can refund my money since I didn't request the refund in writing and they never let anyone cancel over the phone. I told her that I think the salesman should be held responsible instead of punishing me and she informed me that he no longer works for their company. His employment terminated yesterday 4/1/10.
Comments United States Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Anti Gay Marriage Scam