Posted:

scam

4.6
softrock.org
This company, after doing some research, is also jobnab, career network, internet company, and USAVOICE.ORG. All of these companies apparently are the same and are run by a man named Alec Difrawi. Many bad complaints exist about these companies and about Difrawi. Google them and check them out.
Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country United States Complaint category Job & Career

Comments

21st of Jul, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I thought it was a scam when i had my phone interview and the job postings are $25 a post. They say they pay for the post but i would have to open my own pay pal account with my credit card number but they place the money in the pay pal account but my card will not be charged. this does not make ANY sense at all. they should be giving me their cc# so use. they sure do have people fooled
 5th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have been with the company for a few months now and it was very simple to start. I asked several times for an increase on listings but never got a call or an email and BTW it was NOT $25 a post for me. I thought this would be a great work from home opportunity for me ... WRONG! As I posted the listings I was sent through my email, it was so easy, but when I got my first pay check it was saying the posting was flagged. I called and called and called payroll as it stated on my check stub and no call was returned after I left SEVERAL messages. I then talked to the payroll manager after several more attempts and I was informed of the problem. After continuing to correct the issue and post the listing I received, I went through complete checks to make sure this doesn't happen again so I can get paid correctly. The next check stated that the posting was flagged again. At this point this is the third of fourth time this has happened. So by now I am pissed and payroll and management is not doing anything about it. Oh! and let me not forget, the payroll manager said that if it happens again after one week I should just shake hands and dismiss my employment with the company. This has been a real headache and no one is willing to do anything. Now if you say you will contact your attorney regarding issues that you may have they will immediately call you back. I recommend to not be involved with this company. I agree with Raquel1 they have people fooled.
 13th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Stay away, just that simple!
 27th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM STAY AWAY.
 20th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Alec Difrawi (mock name for "defraud"?) and his companies SoftRock / CareerNetwork / etc. are a ripoff.
 5th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
After reading all the comments I will not attempt to go to the interview...thanks for the comments.
 14th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes

Softrock.org - Avoid at any cost guys
softrock.org

During my third interview and where I was hired for the verification specialist position, the hiring manager made several alarming statements.

She stated if she had the authority she would fire over half of the people who worked at Soft Rock.

She stated that she wanted to punch the receptionist in the face.

She stated she had a concealed weapons permit and when firing her weapon, it brought calm and released stress.

I maintained my composure, went home, read the entire information packet that was given to me and decided this morning that I cannot accept the position for numerous reasons.

The primary reason is that I fear the organization is smoke and mirrors. The propaganda about the culture is persuading, however when you are hired by a woman who tells you that she enjoys shooting, wants to punch someone in the face and fire half of all her co workers I question the validity of "cultural" claims.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree