logo

Test Prep Services
Possibly Fradulent
2. (17 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
3. (17 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-04-14 by    b50A

scam

Softrock.org
softrock.org
This company, after doing some research, is also jobnab, career network, internet company, and USAVOICE.ORG. All of these companies apparently are the same and are run by a man named Alec Difrawi. Many bad complaints exist about these companies and about Difrawi. Google them and check them out.
Comments United States Job & Career
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jul, 2011 by   Raquel1 +1 Votes
I thought it was a scam when i had my phone interview and the job postings are $25 a post. They say they pay for the post but i would have to open my own pay pal account with my credit card number but they place the money in the pay pal account but my card will not be charged. this does not make ANY sense at all. they should be giving me their cc# so use. they sure do have people fooled
 5th of Oct, 2011 by   immablessin2u 0 Votes
I have been with the company for a few months now and it was very simple to start. I asked several times for an increase on listings but never got a call or an email and BTW it was NOT $25 a post for me. I thought this would be a great work from home opportunity for me ... WRONG! As I posted the listings I was sent through my email, it was so easy, but when I got my first pay check it was saying the posting was flagged. I called and called and called payroll as it stated on my check stub and no call was returned after I left SEVERAL messages. I then talked to the payroll manager after several more attempts and I was informed of the problem. After continuing to correct the issue and post the listing I received, I went through complete checks to make sure this doesn't happen again so I can get paid correctly. The next check stated that the posting was flagged again. At this point this is the third of fourth time this has happened. So by now I am pissed and payroll and management is not doing anything about it. Oh! and let me not forget, the payroll manager said that if it happens again after one week I should just shake hands and dismiss my employment with the company. This has been a real headache and no one is willing to do anything. Now if you say you will contact your attorney regarding issues that you may have they will immediately call you back. I recommend to not be involved with this company. I agree with Raquel1 they have people fooled.
 13th of May, 2012 by   Mohammed 0 Votes

Stay away from these crooks - Softrock.org

Stay away, just that simple!
 27th of Jun, 2012 by   Smolek 0 Votes

Stay away from this scam company - Softrock.org

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM STAY AWAY.
 20th of Jul, 2012 by   GPupila 0 Votes
Alec Difrawi (mock name for "defraud"?) and his companies SoftRock / CareerNetwork / etc. are a ripoff. See:

Stop Holding for Customer Service