logo

Beware

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Societe Generale Private Bank,United Kingdom Complaints & Reviews - Avoid them!

Societe Generale Private Bank,United Kingdom Contacts & Informations

Societe Generale Private Bank,United Kingdom

Posted:    Lesley Smith

Avoid them!

Societe Generale Private Bank,United Kingdom
Never trust these people!

Welcome To Societe Generale Private Bank, United Kingdom (READ CAREFULLY AND MAKE AN OPTION)Tuesday, 6 January, 2009 14:00
From: "Societe Generale Bank" <sg_privatebank01@btinternet.com>Add sender to Contacts To:
Email:sg_privatebank01@btinternet.comTel : +44 70319 99893
+44 70457 53566
Fax: +44 7092 8970 96 Our Ref#: CAB-UK/ACC/01 Fund Release. Transfer Options for the Immediate Transfer of your Winnings of the Sum of £1, 350, 000 Pounds Sterling with Transfer Identification code: ELPC/MWT/0143
Attn:, You are welcome to Societe Generale Private Bank Plc an affiliate of the Irish National Lottery. We are pleased to be at your service. Societe Generale Private Bank is Regulated and Stipulated by the Finacial Service Authority(FSA)., the finacial institutions that Govern all Finacial activities in the United Kingdom.
Compliment of the day to you as we welcome you to the Lottery Winners Funds Transfer Unit of the Irish National Lottery here in the Societe Generale Private Bank Plc, United Kingdom . This is to officially inform you that we have also received your approved winning file in this office and have seen your registered full winning informations that show you as one of the legally approved winners of the Irish National Lottery Online Promotions that has been cleared for payment. Your winnings payment and all the legal documents backing your winnings have been processed and has been finally approved for release to you. In line with the transfer of your winnings to you, according to the Irish National Lottery Terms and Conditions for winnings claims, you are now required to follow the transfer associated conditions which are listed below which means the way you will want to receive your winnings that is in our custody.
Below is the associated conditions.
Account Opening and On-line Swift Transfer Option:
In this option you will be given the proper guidelines on how you will directly and personally transfer your winning funds in liquid cash into any bank account you nominate through the Societe Generale Bank e-banking services. But for this to be done, first your winning cheque in our custody have to be converted into liquid cash in the UK Cheque Clearing house because we (Societe Generale Bank Plc ) are allowed by the UK banking laws and policies to proceed with the swift transfer process of the winnings to you while the funds is still in cheque form. And due to the fact that your winning cheque was issued in your name by the Irish National Lottery, which makes it legally impossible for any ordinary third party or entity to cash your cheque on your behalf in the UK Cheque Clearing house, you will then have to open and activate an account with this bank with an opening balance/initial deposit of £660 pounds sterlings before we can officially and legally possess the legal right as your bank to cash your winning cheque on your behalf in the UK cheque clearing house(UKCCH). This is in regulation to the UK Banking laws and polices laid down by the Bank of England and the FSA(Financial Services Authority) which clearly states that for any UK registered bank to have the legal right to cash a certified bank cheque on behalf of the bearer(owner of cheque or payee), the owner of the cheque must have an activated account with the bank that will present the cheque for liquidation in the UK cheque clearing house(UKCCH). Alternative Option (2) "Courier Check Transfer Option":
In this option, your certified winning cheque along with the legal documents backing your winnings will be delivered to your address that you will provide within 72 hours, we will have to use international licensed DHL Courier Company to deliver your winnings parcel to your address. Note that in this option, your winning parcel can not be delivered to P.O.Box addresses or street corners but to your residence because the DHL delivery officers in charge of the delivery must have to sight your personal valid identification and other required documentations to confirm your legal identity before they will hand over your winning package to you in person.
Below are the mandatory charges associated with the Courier Check Transfer Option via DHL that you are required to pay if you prefer this Courier Check Transfer Option.

Post Fee____________________40 Pounds sterling
Vat________________________250 Pounds sterling
Insurance___________________250 Pounds sterling
TOTAL_____________________ 540 Pounds sterling Please do clearly note that your winnings has been insured to the full real value and is protected by a hard cover insurance policy which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your winning funds before it has been remitted to you. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This law was put in place by the Lottery Governing board to protect winners from the misappropriation of their winnings funds before it is been remitted to them. To avoid any delay in your funds transfer process due to the limited time stipulated by the Irish National Lottery for the claiming of winnings, all that is needed from you now is to clearly state your perfected options. Respond to this e-mail by making a selection from the Two options above. Also send to us a scanned copy of either your driver's license or any form of legal identification. For further clarification, do email me or simply call our 24 hours customer care desk-top number (Tel: +44 70319 99893) and it will be our pleasure to address those issues for you. We look forward to serving you better. Warm Regards,
Mr. Daniel Bouton.
The Director International Remittance Dept.
Our Reputation for Service and Savings is Our Most Valued Asset
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Apr, 2009 by   zaga 0 Votes
they are the best in the world. Always trust them
 20th of Apr, 2009 by   wic 0 Votes
These had been so confusing, coz the sender's ip address being tracted is not in UK... hahahah!!!
 10th of Jul, 2009 by   CERT-Societe Generale 0 Votes
This is a scam. Societe Generale has nothing to do with this.
Societe Generale security team has made the scammer account closed.
 28th of Jul, 2009 by   ahmedhamdy 0 Votes
Ref Number: UK/9420X2/68
Batch Number: 074/05/ZY369
IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{(FWC/IRS/8971}
£1.350, 000 GBP (One million, three hundred and fifty thousand, pounds sterling)

Egypt
 25th of Aug, 2011 by   Harry AO 0 Votes
Greetings,

I got confirmation that I won Coca-Cola Prize (£995, 000) via sms&email, then I have to get a fund release order [f.r.o] from the Financial Services Authority, UK because the fund is deposited with Societe Generale Bank UK ?
I want to ask, is that true or fake ? Is Societe Generale Bank UK keep my fund of Coca-Cola Prize ?
Is Societe Generale Bank UK cooperate with Coca-Cola UK & Financial Services Authority UK ?

Harry

2nd of Nov, 2011 by   benzy 0 Votes

Benzy
email:cisel2000@yahoo.com
 8th of Dec, 2011 by   Abu bakar +1 Votes
I wish to inform you that I have received a sms on 26.11.2011 from (400087000070) and asked that I have won prize against my mobile number for 1, 000, 000.00 in 2011 Coca Cola International Mobile Draw UK to claim prize and personal data which sent on (sgcibkfinancier@financier.com)on my continuation of correspondence I have been provided Winning (The Certificate of Award issued to me by the Coca Cola Company Award Center)dated 2011-04-03 mentioned my name and address while I have received sms on 26.11.2011 Copy attached, I have received a letter from William Cox Chambers & Associates KIings Drive Esatboume East Sussex BN21 2UD to make payment of GBP 395 for issuance of said certificate from Crown Court England through Western Union Bank Transfer or Money Gram directly or their cashier ( MICHAEL BELLMAN KINGS DRIVE EASTBOURNE EAST SUXXES BN21 2UD) .An other received court service letter from His Lord Chief Justice and advising that GBP 395 amount directly to their finance officer either by me or legal representative in England.Earlier I have been inform that amount GBP 1, 000, 000.00 in the bank by Coca Cola bottling Company Please clarify whether Coca Cola Company deposited the above prize amount in your bank or not. I wait for your response.

Regards
Abu Bakar Bhatti
email:abubakar.bhatti23@yahoo.com
 13th of Dec, 2011 by   levi vita nalumbo 0 Votes
Greetings,

I got confirmation that I won Coca-Cola Prize (£1, 000, 000) via sms and e-mail, then I have to get a fund release order [f.r.o] from the Financial Services Authority, UK because the fund is deposited with Societe Generale Bank UK ?
Is Societe Generale Bank UK cooperate with Coca-Cola Live Prize Redemption Center, 101-116 Greekland Street, SW1 9NU - United Kingdom Tel: + 44 (70) 142 37862 & Financial Services Authority UK ?

Levi Nalumbo
e-mail:levinalumbo@sapo.ao
 8th of Jan, 2012 by   shahzad yuosaf 0 Votes
To
The Societ Generale Bank Uk
The grat cocacola compny u
i won the coca cola mob draw 2011 .i send all my deta to compny. they counfirm and check my details whos right and ask me that i am the true winner . but till that time i have recived no money which has 995.000.00 pouns. i send them many times mails but no response.now i rigister my complain to the Prime Minister of Uk .i try to recived my prize till last time..
shahzad yuosaf
TEL:+44 7010 039 169
FAX: +44 700 581 0592
EMAIL:onlinetransfer@sgeb-online.com

Attention:[Claimant]

Re: Required Proof (Prize Claim)

We acknowledge receipt of your application letter as was sent in to this
Department, under the payment instruction order of the Nokia communication
Company of UK, we wish to confirm to you and express our willingness and
Intent to issue a confirmation approval of your award status as was
Conveyed to us.

The confirmation is as follows:

Instructor - Nokia communication Company of United Kingdom

Approved sum - £1, 000, 000, 00 (One million great British pounds
sterling's)

Deposit type - Sealed bulk [Fully insured]

Deposit tenure - Short Time

To this effect, we require urgently certain documents which you must
provide in order to make your claim totally legal, according to the
relevant status;

- Proof of winning [the certificate of award issued to you by Nokia
communication Company of United Kingdom].
-Deposit certificate of one million pounds].

- A proof of your identity [Any valid identity card]

- A Sworn Affidavit of claim certificate and letter of attestation from
British high court of justice here England.

As soon as we receive all the transfer requirements mentioned above, the
management board of this great bank will complete all claim processes and
remit the total sum of GBP 1, 000, 000, 00 [One million great British pounds
sterling's] in your credit to you without any contests. These
requirements must be returned to us as soon as possible to avoid paying
extra charges that may be associated with late claims.

If there is anything that you fail to understand in this e-mail, you are
advised to contact your prize administrator, ENG. ALISTAIR POWELL of
Nokia communication Company for interpretation, assistance and further
clarification on how to get the requirements.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr Peter Great
[Director of Remittance]

i Want information about this Matter?
its Truth or not?
 15th of Feb, 2012 by   biaa 0 Votes
dear
I got confirmation that I won Coca-Cola Prize via sms&email, then I have to get a fund release order [f.r.o] from the Financial Services Authority, UK because the fund is deposited with Societe Generale Bank UK ?
irfan
liger90@yahoomail.com
 17th of Feb, 2012 by   yuosaf 0 Votes

Best Regards ..
shahzad yuosaf pakistan
+92 300 8750260
 9th of Aug, 2012 by   nasrullah khan 386 0 Votes
dear sir
I received sms informing me of prize money 1000000 pounds from coca-cola bottling company reffering your bank for money transaction is it true? pl guide me.
 24th of Aug, 2012 by   tariq mehmmod 0 Votes
TO:
TARIQ MEHMOOD
PAKISTAN.

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

RE: APPROVAL PAYMENT OF PEPSI MOBILE AWARD/TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS.

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT AFTER RECEIVING YOUR FILE FOR CLAIMS AS FORWARDED TO US FROM YOU AND DUE CONSULTATION CARRIED OUT, YOUR FILE HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT. THIS DEPARTMENT IS WILLING TO DO ALL, NECESSARY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PAID YOUR FULL AND DUE ENTITLEMENT. IN OUR BID TO SERVE YOU BETTER, WE WISH TO REITERATE TO YOU THAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OUR TREASURE WHICH IS WHY WE ARE A CUSTOMER-CENTRIC, SERVICE-ORIENTED INSTITUTION. OUR PEOPLE ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT ASSETS BECAUSE THEY ARE CORE TO OUR SERVICE COMMITMENT. OUR COMMUNITY AND OUR ENVIRONMENT ARE ALSO OUR CONCERN BECAUSE WE BELIEVE NOT ONLY IN BUILDING A BANK, BUT ALSO THE FUTURE. OUR GOAL IS TO BUILD A CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE IN COLLABORATION WITH LIKE-MINDED INSTITUTIONS AROUND THE WORLD.

BELOW IS THE DETAIL OF YOUR FUND;

DEPOSITOR: PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY OF ENGLAND.
BENEFICIARY NAME: TARIQ MEHMOOD.
AMOUNT DEPOSITED: GB 500, 000.00 POUNDS.
TYPE OF DEPOSIT: SEALED BULK DEPOSIT (FULLY INSURED).
DURATION OF DEPOSIT: SHORT TERM.

TO THIS EFFECT, WE REQUIRE URGENTLY CERTAIN DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU MUST PROVIDE IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM TOTALLY LEGAL, ACCORDING TO THE RELEVANT STATUS WHICH YOUR CLAIMING AGENT CAN HELP YOU GET;

1. A PROOF OF YOUR IDENTITY [COPY OF YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY VALID IDENTITY CARD]

2. A PROOF OF WINNING [THE CERTIFICATE OF AWARD ISSUED TO YOU BY THE PEPSI PRIZE REDEMPTION CENTER LONDON, CONTACT E-MAIL: pepsiwa@live.com ]

3. A LEGALITY LETTER AND SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS/ATTESTATION FROM THE BRITISH JUDICIARY SERVICE (THIS MUST BE PROCURED IN ANY OF THE CROWN COURTS HERE IN ENGLAND)

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE THREE COMPLETE TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE, THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF (SGCIB BANK) WILL COMPLETE ALL CLAIM PROCESSES AND REMIT YOUR WINNING FUND IN YOUR CREDIT [SGCIB-TEMP/ACC 73065461221] TO YOU THROUGH BANK TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER IN ANY OF YOUR PROVIDED/APPOINTED BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS.

NOTE: THESE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE RETURNED TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID PAYING EXTRA CHARGES THAT MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH LATE CLAIMS. YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT PEPSI PRIZE REDEMPTION CENTER LONDON BY E-MAIL: pepsiwa@live.com FOR GUIDELINES AND CLARIFICATIONS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR. ALEX J. MARCUS
TEL: +44 777 878 1411
[DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE OPERATIONS (SGCIB)]

Societe Generale Building Society, Societe Generale Life Limited and Societe Generale Unit Trust Managers Limited represent only the Societe Generale Marketing Group, which is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) for life assurance, pensions, unit trusts, insurance and regulated mortgages.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by   M SHABBIR 0 Votes
Dear

I got confirmation that I won Coca-Cola Prize (£980, 000) via sms&email, then I have to get a fund release order [f.r.o] from the Financial Services Authority, UK because the fund is deposited with Societe Generale Bank UK ?

M SHABBIR
shabbirbrothers17@yahoo.com
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by   zeeshan attique 0 Votes
dear Concern
I received msg from COCACOLA company of winning draw and I also received an email from Societe Generale Bank UK for this winning amount. Is it true? that have your Bank link or paying this amount? .Kindly clear this confusion.

Thanks
zeeshan.attique@gmail.com
 12th of Sep, 2012 by   CH Arslan 0 Votes
I GOT A MESSAGE FROM COCA COLA COMPANY OF WINNING 750, 000 BRITAIN POUND .and after that i recieved mails from bank.(societe generate Bank)..I NEED TO KNOW IS THIS FAKE OR NOT...
Arslan
Silentsea78600@yahoo.com
 30th of Sep, 2012 by   andriuschomik 0 Votes
i get mail that winn from skype 820 000 pounds can that be true ?
 18th of Oct, 2012 by   syed fazal abbas 0 Votes
hi,
on 10-10-2012 I got confirmation that I won Coca-Cola Prize of 980, 000, 00 british pounds via sms&email, then I have to get a fund release order [f.r.o] from the Financial Services Authority, UK because the fund is deposited with Societe Generale Bank UK ?
I wish you can answer & give me confirmation as soon as possible, thank you.
now no reply from Albert Methew or director operation of society general bank i have send prize claim form, s scan image to the societte generale bank
plz reply